Quantcast

After 05.60.15 update on 55UH650V. Miniguide and audio mute problem.

Question

After 05.60.15 update on 55UH650V. The miniguide pops up. But my biggest problem is that . I am using Sonos Playbase for TV Audio. After maybe ½ an hour or a couple of hours audio suddenly gets muted. To solve this i need  powercycle the TV. LG please fix this  asap.

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

After updating my 49UH650V to 05.60.15 I get distorted audio. But it is random. I can watch a channel for some minutes and then suddenly the audio will distort (sounding like bit crushing). I hav

3 answers to this question

After updating my 49UH650V to 05.60.15 I get distorted audio. But it is random. I can watch a channel for some minutes and then suddenly the audio will distort (sounding like bit crushing).

I have tried a factory reset, but the issue remains.

I have also tried to unplug and plug the HDMI cable and it will fix it for a short time but the issue will reappear.

I would like the option to downgrade to the previous version until this is fixed.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By ljjones
      I used to be able to drag&drop text and links to browser tabs.  Now tabs reject anything dropped on them.
      This function was very convenient.  I could leave the cursor in one tab, navigate to another tab and pickup some text (or even an image), and drop it on the previous tab at the top of the screen.  The previous tab would open and the text/link/image would be pasted where I left the cursor.
      It just doesn't work anymore.  Anybody else seen this?
    • By lgoledtv
      After updating to the latest web browser with new user interface on LG C9, subtitles on all streaming websites disappears every 2-3mins.
      Video continues to play without subs. The subtitles will re-appear if I move the magic remote but disappears again after 3mins.
      Should be a widespread issue as it's also happening on Youtube.com videos with subs. Un-related but Play/Stop button on magic remote also stop working on the new browser.

• By Vlatkovski
      Hello,

After updating on 05.60.15 i have popping sound on all three hdmi ports.  I tried several different HDMI cables but it reappears when connected to the receiver. When I watch netflix or internet the sound is fine. 
      Is there a problem with the update or something is wrong with the TV? I repeat before the update the sound was great.
    • By Esteban Díaz
      After recent update my browser changed, now, it looks better and fluid but control play and pause buttons don't work in browser video player anymore.
      Is there a way to fix it? Maybe a downgrade?
      It is really annoying can not play and pause the videos

• By Venkatraman Nagarajan
      Hello,
      The WiFi would abruptly disconnect and the smart TV becomes extremely slow when navigating to the settings and becomes almost unresponsive. Unplugged, waited overnight and restarted, the WiFi connected for a minute or so, and again the same issue. The mouse cursor would disappear after few seconds and navigation only possible with the up/down/right/left key. WiFi list is empty and the TV keeps "searching..", even if it lists my WiFi, after entering the password (takes a very long time) it gives a message "Cannot connect to the network, retry" 
      Tried the following options and no luck, can anybody help??
      - Unplug the TV, WiFi router and restart
      - Set the date and time manually in the TV
      - Turn off Quick Start
      - Selected appropriate country in location
      - Firmware updated (No more updates found) 
      TV model: 43UJ632T-TA, Software Version: 06:00:15, webOS Version: 43UJ632T-TA
      WiFi is 5 GHz with more than 120 mbps connection, couple of other devices connected without issues.