Quantcast

LG LIGHTS UP YOUR WORLD WITH NEW OLED TV CAMPAIGN

Lights-Up-Your-World-01.jpg

Today’s brands are more challenged than ever as they try to find the perfect message for a demanding audience. LG is taking on this challenge with a new campaign that introduces audiences to the unique characteristics of OLED technology through LG’s next-generation OLED and LG OLED evo (model G1) TVs. With a

link hidden, please login to view
and four accompanying online videos, LG’s latest campaign, Light Up Your World, uses imagery and themes that resonate with its core audience to highlight the memorable, emotionally impactful user experience that is possible with LG OLED and its self-lit pixels.

Lights-Up-Your-World-02-600x337.png

The title, Light Up Your World, is a nod to the self-emissive pixels unique to OLED technology which delivers superbly lifelike and nuanced images by virtue of its inherent characteristics and individual pixel-level control. The title also communicates the message that LG OLED TV not only offers a next-level viewing experience but also delivers light and joy into our daily lives.

The main video of the campaign shows a woman following a hypnotic, floating point of light, much like Alice in Wonderland and the White Rabbit. On route to her unknown destination, she sees different objects that light up and lead her on a magical expedition before eventually arriving back home to her sofa and LG OLED TV after having experienced a world of breathtaking images, including a self-lit tree with luminescent leaves representing the light-emitting pixels of LG OLED technology.

Lights-Up-Your-World-03.png

Four additional videos make up the full Light Up Your World collection. Each of the videos correspond to different aspects of LG’s “4S” keywords as it relates to LG OLED TV: Sharp, Swift, Smooth and Slim.

Light the Story Up highlights the sharp picture quality and immersive cinematic experience offered by LG OLED. With millions of self-lit pixels, LG OLED TVs produce rich, sharp details and perfect blacks to make even the darkest of scenes come alive. And with even more brightness, the LG OLED evo panel delivers punchier images with improved clarity, transporting viewers into their favorite scenes, making them part of the action.

Lights-Up-Your-World-04.jpg

In Light the Play Up, LG OLED TVs are shown their capability for fast gaming action via speedy response time and immersive big-screen experience. Thanks to blazing fast performance, gamer-centric features and support for the latest HDMI specifications and NVIDIA G-Sync, LG OLED evo guarantees stutter- and tear-free gameplay that gives gamers that performance edge to become the champions they were meant to be.

Lights-Up-Your-World-05-600x322.jpg

The episode Light the Game Up highlights the incomparably smooth and natural motion of OLED, demonstrating how LG’s OLED Motion technology makes the fast-paced movements in exhilarating sporting events and action sequences smooth, clear and easy to follow. With LG OLED, those viewing at home will feel less like fans and more like one of their favorite superstars as the TV reveals the spin of the ball, droplet of sweat and blades of grass with absolute clarity.

Lights-Up-Your-World-06.png

Lastly, Light the Space Up focuses on OLED’s slim design and its ability to help customers create a truly inspiring space in their home. LG’s Gallery Design unlocks a new world of TV aesthetics, featuring minimalist bezels and an impossibly slim profile that wouldn’t look out of place in an art gallery or museum. The design allows anyone to be an artist, free to curate his or her space exactly as imagined.

Lights-Up-Your-World-07.png

The campaign also touches on topics important to every consumer: health and environment. LG is addressing consumers’ concerns and striving to make a better future for the planet. Its efforts in both areas are explored in videos soon available to view on LG’s official online channels.

LG’s new campaign communicates the rewarding, personal viewing experiences that come with LG OLED and illustrates how the TVs’ self-lit pixels can light up any scenario with the most dynamic picture quality around. The global campaign signals a new direction for LG OLED storytelling at a time when its star is shining the brightest.

And the story doesn’t end there…

# # #

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By News Reporter
      3D Anamorphic Animal Series Kicks Off Company’s
      Local and Global Earth Day Activations

SEOUL, Apr. 17, 2024 — Heralding the arrival of Earth Day 2024, LG Electronics (LG) unveiled today a 3D anamorphic experience on its Times Square billboard in New York City highlighting vulnerable and endangered species. The LG Endangered Species Series, which will run throughout 2024, features partnerships with Discovery Education and the National Wildlife Federation focused on educating students K-12 on conservation initiatives.
      3D Animals Overlook Times Square
      Unveiling on its dynamic Times Square billboard, LG will introduce a digital out-of-home (OOH) campaign showcasing anamorphic content that will highlight some of the world’s most vulnerable and endangered and recovered species in need of ongoing protection. Different species will be highlighted throughout the year beginning today with the snow leopard, followed by the bald eagle, Galapagos sea lion and reindeer later this year. The series will portray each animal in a stunning 3D effect that appears to be extending out of the actual display.
      Education Program Elevates Conservation Awareness
      Through partnerships with Discovery Education and the National Wildlife Federation, LG will host a K-12 educational series about vulnerable and endangered species tied to the Time Square billboard series. The LG Endangered Species Series will provide K-12 students with a deeper understanding of the unique qualities of endangered animals, and the role they play in maintaining a healthy ecosystem while fostering an appreciation of what makes each species special. LG will distribute curriculum materials aligned with educational standards to students and educators across the U.S. For additional details and opportunities to contribute to NWF’s
      link hidden, please login to view. and programs, visit . Life’s Good Earth Day Fair
      The LG Electronics North American Innovation Campus in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, is hosting the Life’s Good Earth Day Fair on April 22. Open to the public, the event will include a range of activities that highlight the importance of sustainable practices.
      In collaboration with the National Wildlife Federation, the community fair will provide valuable information on sustainable best practices and guidance on establishing your backyard as a Certified Wildlife Habitat®.
      In addition to these activations, LG is working to make Earth Day every day by developing the most innovative products that provide consumers with significant savings through energy efficiency.
      # # #

• By News Reporter
      LG 2024 OLED evo TVs Demonstrate Company’s Dedication to
      Sustainability and Highlight Premium Value of LG OLED TVs

SEOUL, Apr. 16, 2024 — LG Electronics (LG) continues to receive recognition for its steadfast commitment to sustainability and eco-conscious practices. LG 2024 OLED evo TVs achieved Reducing CO21 and Measured CO22 certifications from the Carbon Trust3 and Environmentally Evaluated Mark4 from Société Générale de Surveillance SA (SGS), marking the fourth consecutive year of consistent acknowledgement for LG’s ESG initiatives. LG’s newest OLED TVs have also earned their second successive Recycled Content certification5, further demonstrating LG’s sense of environmental responsibility.
      The Carbon Trust works to usher the globe into a future of zero carbon emission by assessing the environmental impact of a product’s entire life cycle, from production and distribution to use and disposal. SGS certification focuses on resource efficiency and the presence of hazardous substances, while Intertek measures the percentage of recycled materials used. The organizations’ respective approaches promote responsible consumption practices across diverse industries and contribute to the broader goal of sustainability worldwide.
      Notably, the self-lit nature of LG OLED TVs garners significant attention in stringent sustainability evaluations. Unlike LCD TVs, LG OLED TVs do not require a backlight, meaning a simpler structure and fewer necessary components. For instance, LG’s 65-inch OLED evo, made of ultra-light composite fiber, requires only 40 percent of the plastic typically used in an LCD TV of the same size screen and weighs 20 percent less.
      Based on the estimated sales of LG OLED TVs this year, the total amount of plastic used in LG OLED TVs from 2022 to 2024 is expected to be 45,000 tons lower than that of LCD TVs sold during the same period. The reduction in plastic usage will lead to a decrease in carbon emissions of approximately 234,000 tons a year, equivalent to the carbon dioxide absorbed by a 30-year-old pine forest. This number translates to one-third of the area of Seoul or about 31,000 soccer fields.
      Recycled plastics account for about 20 percent of the plastic used in the manufacturing of all LG TVs, including OLED TVs, equal to around 4,000 tons of recycled waste plastic annually.
      Beyond environmental activities, LG’s various ESG initiatives have received praise from reputable domestic and international organizations. In 2023, LG was named in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI World) for the twelfth year in a row. The DJSI World ranks in the top ten percent of the largest 2,500 global companies based on their long-term economic, environmental, social and governance practices. The company’s inclusion on this prestigious list for twelve consecutive years is a significant milestone, as LG is the sole South Korean company in the Leisure Equipment & Products and Consumer Electronics industry category to achieve this feat.
      Furthermore, LG has received the ‘Comprehensive A grade’ from the ESG Evaluation and Rating Announcement of Korea ESG Standards Institute (KCGS) for three years running, and last year, the company earned its fourth back-to-back ‘A’ rating from the Morgan Stanley Capital International (MSCI) ESG Rating.
      “LG OLED TVs lead the market as the ultimate choice for premium viewing experiences, while also going beyond to set the bar for ESG standards,” said Baik Seon-pill, leader of the LG Home Entertainment Company’s Product Planning Division. “LG will remain devoted to continuing efforts toward creating a better planet for all.”
      # # #
      1 77/65/55-inch LG OLED evo G4 models.
      2 97/83-inch LG OLED evo G4 models and all LG OLED evo C4 models.
      3 Only applies to listed products sold in markets/regions participating in the Carbon Trust’s labeling program.
      4 All LG OLED evo G4 and C4 models.
      5 All LG OLED evo G4 and C4 models.

link hidden, please login to view
    • By SailorMoon
      Hello,
      I have a problem with my new LG OLED G2 newest version 4 firmware.
      I tried sorting my satellite channels with chansort programm from github, because sorting them with the tv remote is a pain.
      When I try to sort them with the remote and have selected about 10 or more channels all the selected channels get suddenly getting deselected, so I can only select up to 10 at a time  to 
      sort them -> must be some kind of firmwarebug? 
      After exporting the channellist to a usb stick then editing it with chansort an importing it back into the tv all my channels are gone, all transponderns are deleted.
      First I thought it was a charsort problem but all channels and transponders get also deleted when I simply export them to a usb drive an import them back, without editing the file at all.
      Does someone know how to fix this problem? 
      And yes I´ve done multiple factory resets -> did not fix any of this behaviour.
      I also discoverd another bug the deletes all channels, because I needed to reboot the tv I searched for a reboot option in the tvs menu, but there is no reboot option.
      To do a full reboot (except from forcing it through cutting the tvs power) you can deselect the privicy agreements, after that the tv reboots, but then all channels are gone too.

• By Puja aingh
      Respected LG TEAM
           KINDLY SHORT OUT MY LG WEBOS LED TV MODEL NO IS 33LK628BPTF MY ISSUE IS EVERY TIME RESTART MY TV BECAUSE I OPEN ANY APP AND WATCH ANYTHING SUDDENLY RESTART MY TV AND SHOW FREE UP YOUR STORAGE AND RESTART YOUR SYSTEM      HOW CAN I FREE UP MY SPACE  PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM
    • By David Daul
      My magic remote and my Roku remote stopped working for turning off power so I performed a factory reset after troubleshooting to get the remote working.  I am now stuck at the 1st screen of the Factory Reset which says "Press the OK Button(wheel) on your remote."  Well... this really stinks because the remote doesn't work!!!  I have tried a USB mouse, a new magic remote, other LG Remotes with no luck.  I have also tried using the button on the bottom of the tv.  And, I contacted support which was just an exercise in redoing everything I had already tried... No Luck!!
      This is a Nano Cell 55NANO81ANA which is basically just a big brick now since I cannot even use any of the inputs.  Does anyone have a trick for getting past this initial screen???
      Thanks for the help.