Question

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kingfamily
      My remote and tv were working perfectly fine until my power button wouldn’t turn my tv off. Every other button worked except the power button so I changed the batteries and nothing changed. So then I pressed the home and back button thing and it de-registered my remote. So when I press ok to re-register my remote nothing was working on the remote at all. The power light still turns on with every button I press but will not connect back to the tv. So I then download the thinkQ app and oroceed to reset my tv. Which was probably the worst mistake I could make because now my tv is stuck on “press the ok(wheel) button on your remote” and cannot detect the remote what so ever. I keep calling customer care but they keep telling me to buy a new remote which I don’t think is the problem since it works on my other lg tvs in the home. I’m stuck with a tv that won’t display anything but press ok(wheel) button on your remote. 
    • By News Reporter
      New Carepoint Solution Leverages Existing LG Healthcare TVs and Features Advanced Monitoring Capabilities to Improve Efficiency of Bedside Care Response and Maximize Resources

LAS VEGAS, Nov. 15, 2022 — Global innovator
      link hidden, please login to view (LG) announced its first joint solution with digital healthcare enablement leader ®, designed to expand the boundaries of digital health innovation and address a major issue faced by hospitals across the country – workforce shortages. Showcased at HLTH 2022, the Carepoint TV Kit, by LG and powered by the Amwell Converge platform, leverages existing LG healthcare TVs, a leading brand of TVs in hospitals and healthcare facilities, in patient rooms to allow providers to remotely engage, monitor and discharge patients, thereby reducing healthcare professionals’ workload.
      The new solution, called the Carepoint TV Kit 200L, is engineered to expand clinicians and care teams reach through virtual rounding, nursing, e-sitting and isolation room monitoring. This enables tasks like patient admission and discharge, medical reconciliation, care coordination with patients, family members and other providers and patient monitoring all to be done from one convenient location, resulting in increased efficiencies, reduced drive-time and rounding time, maximized resources and optimized time and space.
      “We’re spearheading a digital transformation of the healthcare system in hospitals by providing an innovative platform that makes care more virtual, accessible and efficient while helping to improve quality of care,” said Atul Singh, general manager for Digital Health at LG Electronics. “Our new TV Kit solution helps alleviate the challenges that hospitals struggle with day-to-day, such as better managing labor shortages and offering clinicians and care teams greater flexibility and easier access to patients.”
      “We are facing an all-time high level of healthcare worker burnout and financial constraint spurred by the pandemic. Technology innovation such as this can reduce the burden on clinicians and care teams while improving patient engagement and ultimately enabling a better care experience for all,” said Susan Worthy, Chief Marketing Officer at Amwell. “We are honored to continue expanding our partnership with LG as we work together to empower hospitals and their staff with the tools and innovations necessary to achieve their goals.”
      LG and Amwell first announced a collaboration in as part of LG’s strategic vision for creating new socially impactful products and services for the next generation. LG is the longtime largest provider of smart TVs for hospital patient rooms in the United States. Now the global electronics giant is further increasing its focus on innovation and expanding its healthcare portfolio. As a dedicated partner, LG is committed to working Amwell and its Converge platform to help deliver on its promise of healthcare innovation.
      To learn more about the Carepoint TV Kit 200L solution visit or
      # # #

• By News Reporter
      Busan, South Korea’s beautiful port city, is among several cities to have officially announced their desire to host World Expo 2030, after it turned in a formal bid to the Bureau International des Expositions in September under the city’s theme: “Transforming Our World, Navigating Toward a Better Future.”
      To express its passionate support for a Korean city beloved by millions across the globe, LG CEO William Cho recently headed to three countries in Africa including Tanzania, Côte d’Ivoire and Ethiopia as a special envoy for South Korea.

On his first visit to the region since his appointment last year, Mr. Cho was on a mission to not only promote greater cooperation with East Africa, but also highlight the company’s full support for vibrant Busan’s World Expo 2030 ambitions.
      During his visit, CEO Cho also made sure to state how East Africa had become a promising, rapidly-growing market through strong economic fundamentals underpinned by a youthful, urbanizing middle-class population and ever-increasing investment in infrastructure and other key economic sectors.
      “As we see great opportunities and potential in this market, we will continue to strengthen our business relationships with countries in the region to help them unlock their full potential,” said Mr. Cho.

While visiting Tanzania, Mr. Cho met with Prime Minister Kassim Majaliwa and several other senior government officials to pledge the company’s commitment to expanding the nation’s distribution and retail network in an effort to aid the growth of the economy and make life better for local communities.

During this memorable meeting, Prime Minister Majaliwa lauded LG for believing in the country through investment and creating opportunities for locals.
      “We applaud LG for its contributions to our economy and reaffirm our government’s support in creating a conducive environment for local and foreign companies willing to do business in Tanzania,” said Prime Minister Majaliwa.

To expand its business in Kenya, Tanzania, Ethiopia and Sudan, LG is opening new shops and refurbishing existing ones as it seeks to keep pace with the continent’s rising demand for the company’s home appliances, entertainment devices and air solutions.
      The company will continue championing Busan, Korea’s picturesque coastal city, as the perfect host for World Expo 2030 by executing diverse promotional events worldwide with the help of its influential global network comprised of 140 subsidiaries.
      Contributed by LG Kenya
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By [email protected]
      I have a couple of LG OLEDs in shared spaces, with external speakers, one via optical and the other via analog jack (confusingly named headphones). Whenever bluetooth headphones are used and then disconnected, the TV reverts to "internal" terrible audio. For non-technical people this is permanent. Do I have to train everyone to select the device from the long list or can I set a default?

• By Patti
      I just did the initial set up yesterday for LG 55UQ7570PUJ.  I discovered that the user information I have found refers mostly to the "magic" remote
      and I have a standard. Will I still have decent functionality?  I have AT&T U-verse and I have to switch to the cable remote to change channels.
      Is it possible I can get things set up to use one or the other remote? A tech told me over the phone I'd either need the magic remote, or I'd need to contact
      the cable provider. I don't think my model supports the magic remote. This is my first Smart TV experience. Can someone take me by the hand
      and get me over the fear that I won't be able to figure things out?
      Thank You.