Quantcast

LG TV IP address query

MphilDC

Question

Seeking guidance for an LG TV query. Could the LG37LH265H possibly have an IP address? Unlikely but would still inquire.  

Would want to leverage an Android phone for an extra remote.  No IP on the back of the set. Informed guidance sought.

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By News Reporter
      LG Continues to Push the Limits of Future Mobility with Advanced ADAS Technology

SEOUL, Nov. 25, 2021 — LG Electronics (LG) and Mercedes-Benz AG were named joint winners this week at the annual AutoSens Awards, a global celebration of autonomous driving and advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS).
      Every year the AutoSens conference recognizes companies for innovations in six categories of which LG was nominated in two: 2020 Vision Award and Hardware Development of the Year. The 2020 Vision Award was bestowed to LG and Mercedes-Benz in recognition of their influence, sustainability, contribution to the industry and inspiration to future technologies. The Hardware Development of the Year award was given to LG for successfully commercializing its front multipurpose camera technology beyond the concept stage. LG and Mercedes-Benz have been on ADAS camera technology for the past seven years, seeing the fruits of their labor commercialized in the new sedan which launched last month.
      First started in 2015, the AutoSens Awards celebrates the best innovations and innovators in ADAS and autonomous vehicle technology. Every year, representatives from automakers, suppliers, research labs and academia take part in AutoSens online communities, conferences and training modules, exhibition events and workshops to better understand the fast-growing autonomous vehicle industry, which could not exist without ADAS technology.
      Dr. Park Young-kyung, a Vision AI expert at LG, and Dr. Benjamin Marx of Mercedes-Benz’ multi-purpose camera team accepted the award and delivered a speech where they described the rewarding experience of working together for many years to develop a camera solution that improved real-life safety and met the strict European NCAP safety requirements. The state-of-the-art technology developed by the two companies is capable of taking advantage of deep learning and multi radar sensors to deliver significantly more environmental data to the central processing unit for analysis. More data results in better analysis and greater safety.
      “Demonstration value to our automotive customers is the ultimate reward for LG,” said Dr. Kim Jin-yong, president of the LG Vehicle component Solutions Company. “Being honored together with Mercedes-Benz is very meaningful to LG as we strive to contribute toward innovation in future mobility.”
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By News Reporter
      In a unique initiative to address food insecurity and spread kindness across the United States, LG is working with global nonprofit Lasagna Love to positively impact communities by connecting neighbors through homemade lasagnas.
      LG USA enlisted the help of celebrity chefs and foodies to kick off the . They will be pitching in to bake lasagnas and posting their experience across their social media channels to inspire others to volunteer and keep the cooking challenge going.

The campaign, which launched on Nov. 8 in time for the season of giving, has a goal of delivering 15,000 meals and connecting people in their communities throughout the USA. The social media campaign encourages others to join Lasagna Love’s mission of addressing the incredible rise in food insecurity among families and providing a simple act of kindness to those in need of a helping hand.

LG believes in empowering home cooks and providing them with the innovative tools they need to make the most of their time in the kitchen. Through the partnership with Lasagna Love, LG will be sharing recipes and cooking tips for LG’s InstaView ranges to motivate consumers to get involved and give them all the tools they need to make and gift the perfect lasagna.

“We’ve all been in a place of needing support, whether it’s a family struggling with food insecurity, a neighbor feeling isolated, or a friend who could use a little encouragement, we hope to inspire others this holiday season to spread Lasagna Love’s mission and connect people in their communities,” says Gail Conroy, senior director of marketing, LG Electronics USA.

Lasagna Love’s mission is simple: feed families, spread kindness and strengthen communities. According to CEO and Founder Rhiannon Menn, “Lasagna Love was created through the simple act of one family making a home-cooked meal for another family in need. As we continue to scale our mission of spreading kindness, what’s most inspiring is how we’re making life a little better not only for the families receiving a meal, but also for the volunteers who are cooking.
      “We’re thrilled to be partnering with an innovative company like LG that truly understands the power in this one simple act of kindness and wants to help us reach even further,” she says.
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Spoll
      It would be great if I didn't need to use an Amazon fire stick on my awesome oled tv to get the apps I want.
      Please update the webos to at least 4.0 on modelsOLED65B6PB6

• By Ted W
      Hi
      I've got an LG Smart TV 43UM  7400PLB and am looking to buy an external hard drive so I can pause live TV and record programs. I'm currently using a much smaller capacity USB which can't pause live TV and will soon be full. 
      I've read on various forums that certain hard drives won't work or that I'll need to buy a certain connecting cable. 
      I was thinking of buying a Seagate 2TB drive, (STGX2000400) which is around £55.
      Can anyone recommend one or confirm that the Seagate one will be okay.
      Thanks.