Quantcast

LG TV IP address query

Question

Seeking guidance for an LG TV query. Could the LG37LH265H possibly have an IP address? Unlikely but would still inquire.  

Would want to leverage an Android phone for an extra remote.  No IP on the back of the set. Informed guidance sought.

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Spraoí
      Recently bought an LG Smart TV in Ireland. 43Nano796NE .

There is a button on the remote for Google assistant. Nothing happens when it is pressed. I downloaded the ThinQ app and have paired it to the TV and Google home assistant. I can turn on off the TV via Google and at best turn on Netflix via Google . Just wondering am I missing something else here given the button on the remote doesn't do anything? There is  also a buttonn for opening up Disney plus and that doesn't open up the app. The app button for Netflix and Prime does work. Maybe a first world problem only. Apps for Ireland are not great, would love to be able to download Virgin media player and All Four.
    • By Moon
      How can I set a custom screen saver? Or a group of pictures/videos to cycle through?
    • By mayhemfiasco
      Is it possible to access Live playback, i.e. pause, rewind live TV with a universal remote, not using the LG magic remote?
      I have an LG 65" OLED B8 and use a Logitech Harmony 650 remote  - can't use the magic remote as a universal remote as my sound runs through an AV receiver connected via the toslink input on the TV, not HDMI., so no Simplink/CEC. 
      Live playback is working fine (recording to hard drive ok) and I would swear that when I set up the Logitech remote it was able to pause and rewind live TV just using the Play/Pause/Rewind  buttons on the harmony remote no problem, but when I tried it recently it wouldn't work. Nothing in my set up has changed. Has something changed with webOS??
      I've check the Harmony setup is correct and if I bring up the live playback scroll bar with the magic remote, then the buttons on the Logitech work perfectly so I don't think it's a Logitech Harmony problem.
      The only thing I can't figure out is how to get the harmony remote to bring up the Live Playback display, without using the magic remote.  I also find that shaking the magic remote to get the pointer doesn't work very well, so I have to move the scroll wheel to get the pointer, which changes the channel, so I'd rather avoid it altogether (I also feel like I used to be able to bring up the magic remote pointer by clicking the scroll wheel, but that doesn't work any more either. Did I imagine it?)
      Any suggestions on a button function I can program on the Harmony to bring up the Live Playback display, or better yet restore the ability to just press Play/Pause/Rewind on the Harmony and it works without needing the Live Playback scroll bar to be displayed first?
      Apologies if I haven't explained my issue properly. i've never had a problem with my OLED before ( I love it!) so am a first time poster. any ideas?
    • By News Reporter
      With one of the most aggressive vaccination campaigns on Earth, Israel has demonstrated the efficacy of the coronavirus vaccine as the country nears herd immunity. With the light emerging at the end of the tunnel for Israelis, LG in Israel saw an opportune moment to celebrate the citizenry’s efforts and the country’s cautious emergence from the darkness of the pandemic.

So with lockdown restrictions eased and more people returning to life as it used to be, LG Israel felt it was the perfect time for a real live event to celebrate the local launch of LG’s 2021 TV lineup. In cooperation with its exclusive home entertainment product distributor, H.Y.E. Group, LG Israel last month invited 1,100 special guests to see the newest LG TVs in all their vibrant glory.

Under the theme of LG OLED: The King of TVs, the venue showcased the complete lineup of LG’s newest OLED TVs – LG OLED G1, C1, B1 and A1 – as well as some of the company’s NanoCell and QNED MiniLED TV models. Here, the special guests could see for themselves the just how much better LG’s OLED technology is across various TV sizes, because sometimes you just have to see to believe.

As a part of the LG’s campaign, the large space was separated into four distinct zones representing key TV segments: sports, cinema, design and gaming. Each interactive area was faithfully designed to emphasize the various elements and unique values the impressive TVs have to offer every kind of viewer.

With food and drinks galore, attendees sang passionately along during the concert of popular Israeli singer taking to the stage to make it an even more memorable night to remember.

As one of the region’s first major offline events in more than a year, the electricity in the atmosphere was palpable. Israelis who had been patiently waiting for the end of social distancing were finally able to release all their pent-up energies in one fell swoop. And they had good reason to be hopeful. With one of the highest vaccination rates in the world, Israelis had good reason to start enjoying life again.
      In the meanwhile, LG will continue to pursue unique and safe ways to introduce its innovative products to consumers around the globe.
      Contributed by LG Israel
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Kai Hendry
      I accidentally hit the top right button

And then I get this dialog I don't understand and I dismiss every time:

How do I put a stop to this irritation please?