News Reporter

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Spirto
      Hi all,

So I'm trying to watch Eurosport player via the LG WebOS browser. When I put the stream I'm watching to full screen the bottom bar (with start/pause, volume, full screen etc. options) goes away for a couple of seconds and when the censor disappears it comes back and stays on. It's really annoying.

I have been watching Eurosport like this before and never had this issue. Wondering if it's something to do with the new update?

Many thanks for your time.

• By Moose
      The ability to use casting features from Android devices. I can cast using YouTube from Android to tv but, Cannot cast from other apps. Netflix, Disney also work. But discovery plus, web browser videos. I guess my request is to support the full cast feature.
    • By Khamikaze
      Hi Everyone,

OK, so what does it take to have full Chromecast support in LG TVs (webOS)?
      a. Either builtin support.
      b. Via webOS app.

The goal / use is simple as any other Chromecast device / TV: be able to say to "hey Google, play this video/music from service-X to LG-TV".

Looking forward to good news and your thoughts.

Thanks,
    • By Satya_
      Software version 05.30.10 default web browser just updated and the address bar appear on the top of the screen which bother me a lot while playing a video please add a Full screen option to it
    • By td47
      I spotted this useful article for those who feel they need to tweak (optimise) the picture settings, but are not sure what do do:

link hidden, please login to view Obviously any experts on here should chime in with their findings or advice, especially if geared up to LG TV models.