I purchased an LG OLED55BX6LB yesterday and noticed that when signed into the Youtube app, I'm still getting ads displayed despite it showing 'PREMIUM' on the app. Not a massive problem as I can just watch Youtube via an nVidia Shield, which doesn't show ads as expected.
Still, it's annoying. Is this a one-off, or do others have the same issue?
My 55 UH7707 received an SW update to version 05.50.06. Here are the issues I have encountered:
1. The whole user interface became really slow.
2. Also, what is most annoying, application updates are not installed, for example, NETFLIX has been impossible to update, being stuck in vicious circle,asking me to update the app, and then not being able to complete the installation of the update.
3. Wired connection was disabled, ethernet module was not detecting a cable. I had to do a hard reset to enable the ethernet, and reacquire wired connection to the internet
By ANAND YADUVANSHI
Dear LG team,
Need some more app on LG store in India, due to lake of this many application are not used on Tv so that customer moved on crome cast or Net DTH box.
we want app on store like MX player, Sony Liv, Jio Tv , Jio Cinema, Voot.
and also pls provide update of Zee5. Net speed is perfect but zee5 streaming with buffering so we cannot enjoy buffer free movie or program .
We recently purchased an LG Oled TV: OLED55B6P
We tried to access our photo library in Google Photos using the LG's web browser. We initially got access but after a few minutes we were kicked out and a message advised that we had to "Update the Browser" and links to the major browsers appeared. When we selected any of the browsers and attempted to upload a browser update we were informed by another message the this tv "Does not support downloads". We can no longer open Google Photos. Other sites seem to be accessible through the browser - the only one we can't access it seems - is Google Photos.
1. How do we update the LG's browser so that we can access Google Photos?
2. Is there any other way to access Google Photos?
Our computer is an iMac and we have iPads and iPhones.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.