Quantcast

HBOMAX

bdv

Question

1 answer to this question

@bdv

This is ONLY an LG TV WebOS enthusiasts peer-to-peer forum, and has NO direct connection or affiliation with LG, the manufacturer, and has NO control or ability to ask or lobby for solutions or fixes.

If you feel strongly about the lack of APPS (or a specific APP) in your country, raise a support ticket with LG in your country, documenting your concerns and "wish-list".

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.