Quantcast

LG ULTRAGEAR CHALLENGES GAMERS AND CREATORS TO IMMERSE THEMSELVES

News Reporter

LG-UltraGear-01..png

Lightning-fast reactions, fantastic detail and that super-immersive feeling of being in the game – these are just a few features serious gamers have come to expect from their monitors. But a gaming display’s specs only tell half the story, the other half from the usage experience. So LG Germany teamed up with five established YouTubers to test LG UltraGear™ gaming monitor’s knack for play… and work.

LG-UltraGear-02.png

Instead of creating standardized product reviews solely focusing on what’s under the hood, LG’s new recruits integrated LG UltraGear model 27GN950* into their streaming and gaming lives. Popular YouTuber

link hidden, please login to view
creates engaging reaction videos to funny gaming content created by others. To test LG UltraGear’s true capabilities, he endured an 11-hour-long livestream playing the new World of Warcraft expansion pack, Shadowlands, demonstrating clearly just how fast the monitor reacts to gameplay and how detailed the world can be. Through the UltraGear monitor’s slim bezels and crystal-clear UHD 4K resolution, Ungespielt delivered to fans a truly stunning and immersive gaming experience, remarking at one point, “this monitor is wild!”

LG-UltraGear-03.png

Another big influencer, , is famous for content focusing on gameplay and storylines. The mysterious YouTuber (he has yet to reveal his face) heaped praise on the monitor’s superb 1ms response time while exploring Minecraft’s massive open world. Known for his honest approach, this YouTuber commented, “Nice, I already had an eye on this monitor. I’m so impressed, I even bought two more.”

LG-UltraGear-04.png

Few things beat a good unboxing. Another YouTuber, , created an unboxing video of the monitor highlighting its features and optimal setup. M00sician found the UltraGear monitor’s rotation function extremely smooth and easy to use, which isn’t at all surprising since the screen was designed to remain incredibly stable when making adjustments thanks to its sturdy stand and ergonomic design.

LG-UltraGear-05.png

LG UltraGear monitors aren’t designed simply for gaming, they’re just as ideal for creative types. With a professional graphic drawing tablet, gamer-turned-artist shows how LG UltraGear perfectly fits her lifestyle, enabling her to draw without the limitations set by conventional monitors. Thanks to its 27-inch Nano IPS display, the artist is able to focus on her digital creations and nothing else. That’s immersion.

“I really didn’t understand how much a monitor could change my life before UltraGear,” said Honeyball. “This monitor perfectly reflects the colors I use on my drawing tablet to make my designs and artwork so much more vivid and alive.”

LG-UltraGear-06.png

Any YouTuber would agree that the unsung hero of content creation is the editor. has mastered this skill by utilizing LG UltraGear’s high resolution for editing on Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Photoshop. Delivering unmatched color accuracy with 10-bit color, LG’s cutting-edge monitor supports Jacken as he works on high-resolution images and videos. Jacken says he is able to concentrate more on his work and less on the monitor due to UltraGear’s ability to adjust to any height or angle.

LG-UltraGear-07.png

Already a respected member of the gaming community, LG UltraGear continues to impress with its high quality features that sets it apart and keeps gamers’ expectations high. The German YouTube community is proof positive of this, based on the comments section of these YouTube videos.

By LG Germany Staff

# # #

* Energy efficiency class B (energy efficiency scale A+++ bis D)

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/4/2021 at 6:00 AM, News Reporter said:

Lightning-fast reactions, fantastic detail and that super-immersive feeling of being in the game – these are just a few features serious gamers have come to expect from their monitors. But a gaming display’s specs only tell half the story, the other half from the usage experience. So LG Germany teamed up with five established YouTubers to test LG UltraGear gaming monitor’s knack for play… and work.

Instead of creating standardized product reviews solely focusing on what’s under the hood, LG’s new recruits integrated LG UltraGear model 27GN950* into their streaming and gaming lives. Popular YouTuber creates engaging reaction videos to funny gaming content created by others. To test LG UltraGear’s true capabilities, he endured an 11-hour-long livestream playing the new World of Warcraft expansion pack, Shadowlands, demonstrating clearly just how fast the monitor reacts to gameplay and how detailed the world can be. Through the UltraGear monitor’s slim bezels and crystal-clear UHD 4K resolution, Ungespielt delivered to fans a truly stunning and immersive gaming experience, remarking at one point, “this monitor is wild!”

Another big influencer, , is famous for content focusing on gameplay and storylines. The mysterious YouTuber (he has yet to reveal his face) heaped praise on the monitor’s superb 1ms response time while exploring Minecraft’s massive open world. Known for his honest approach, this YouTuber commented, “Nice, I already had an eye on this monitor. I’m so impressed, I even bought two more.”

Few things beat a good unboxing. Another YouTuber, , created an unboxing video of the monitor highlighting its features and optimal setup. M00sician found the UltraGear monitor’s rotation function extremely smooth and easy to use, which isn’t at all surprising since the screen was designed to remain incredibly stable when making adjustments thanks to its sturdy stand and ergonomic design.

LG UltraGear monitors aren’t designed simply for gaming, they’re just as ideal for creative types. With a professional graphic drawing tablet, gamer-turned-artist shows how LG UltraGear perfectly fits her lifestyle, enabling her to draw without the limitations set by conventional monitors. Thanks to its 27-inch Nano IPS display, the artist is able to focus on her digital creations and nothing else. That’s immersion.

“I really didn’t understand how much a monitor could change my life before UltraGear,” said Honeyball. “This monitor perfectly reflects the colors I use on my drawing tablet to make my designs and artwork so much more vivid and alive.”

Any YouTuber would agree that the unsung hero of content creation is the editor. has mastered this skill by utilizing LG UltraGear’s high resolution for editing on Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Photoshop. Delivering unmatched color accuracy with 10-bit color, LG’s cutting-edge monitor supports Jacken as he works on high-resolution images and videos. Jacken says he is able to concentrate more on his work and less on the monitor due to UltraGear’s ability to adjust to any height or angle.

Already a respected member of the gaming community, LG UltraGear continues to impress with its high quality features that sets it apart and keeps gamers’ expectations high. The German YouTube community is proof positive of this, based on the comments section of these YouTube videos.

By LG Germany Staff

# # #

* Energy efficiency class B (energy efficiency scale A+++ bis D)

looks amazing

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By ajmboy
      I just finished watching Game of Thrones on HBO, never watched it when it was out. Now I'm wondering what other series should I start watching? 
      Westworld? I'm inclined to check out SEE on Apple TV. is anyone using Apple TV with LG webOS tvs?

• By News Reporter
      Bringing Superb Mini LED Picture Quality to the Healthcare Sector, Company’s Latest
      Surgical Display Delivers Outstanding Image Accuracy, Performance and Convenience

SEOUL, Nov. 15, 2022 — LG Electronics (LG) is unveiling its first 27-inch, 4K surgical monitor with Mini LED technology (model 27HQ710S) at MEDICA 2022, the international tradeshow for the medical sector taking place in Düsseldorf, Germany, from November 14-17.
      LG 4K Mini LED surgical monitor boasts exceptional picture quality courtesy of the company’s Mini LED technology, which provides clear, precise images. The product’s 27-inch, 4K resolution (3,840 x 2,160) screen leverages thousands of tiny LED diodes to provide a peak brightness of 2,000cd/m² and a 1,000:1 contrast ratio. With an impressive 1,500 local dimming zones, the surgical monitor displays vibrant, high quality color images with consistent brightness across the entire screen.
      In addition to contributing to excellent image reproduction, LG’s new surgical monitor’s bright, high quality display is suitable for use in hospital operating rooms and surgical centers. The surgical monitor also covers 20 percent more of the sRGB color gamut than its predecessor (model 27HJ710S). The combination of these attributes, along with a compact and easy to clean design, makes LG’s surgical monitor a valuable addition to the surgical suite.
      Furthermore, the design of the new surgical monitor delivers the durability and reliability optimized for the surgical environment. Thanks to the use of Optical Bonding Glass, the 27HQ710S reduces distracting reflections from theater lighting, while the product protects its front and rear (IP45- and IP32-rated, respectively) against foreign material and splashes.
      “The market for medical monitors that can deliver bright, high quality color images in true 4K resolution is growing in size, and this is reflected in the products being showcased at this year’s MEDICA,” said Silas Choi, vice president and head of the B2B solution business division at LG Business Solutions Company. “The 27HQ710S is the result of LG’s efforts to bring its superior LED technology to the medical sector. We believe that this new model will be a valuable addition to the surgical suite.”
      Visitors to LG’s exhibition booth (Hall 10, Stand D40) at MEDICA 2022 can explore the full range of LG medical displays, including the new 4K Mini LED surgical monitor.
      Specifications:
      LG Surgical Monitor (27HQ710S)
      Panel Inch (Aspect Ratio) 27-inch (16:9) Resolution 4K (3,840 x 2,160) Backlight Technology Mini LED Surface Treatment Protection Glass (1.3t, Anti-reflection, Anti-fingerprint) Color Gamut (Typ.) DCI-P3 110.9% (CIE1976, Area), DCI-P3 98% (CIE1976, Coverage), sRGB 139% (Area), sRGB 100% (Coverage)
      Viewing Angles (CR≥10) 178° (Right / Left), 178° (Up / Down)
      Brightness (Typ.) 800cd/m2 Contrast Ratio (Typ.) 1000: 1 Response Time 5ms (GTG (Gray-to-Gray)) Feature DICOM Compliant Yes HW Calibration Yes HDR HDR 10, HDR Effect Super Resolution+ Yes Video Signals
      Input Terminals HDMI 2.0 x1, DisplayPort x1, DVI x1, 3G-SDI x1 Output Terminals DisplayPort x1, DVI x1, 3G-SDI x1 Connectivity USB 1 Upstream (ver. 3.0), 1 Downstream (ver. 3.0) Power Input AC: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz Monitor DC in 19V~24V
      Power Consumption (Max.) 120W Power Consumption (DC Off) Less than 0.3W Resistance Rating IP45 (Front), IP32 (Excluding Front), IK06 User Convenience Picture-By-Picture: Yes (2PBP / 3PBP / 4PBP) / Picture-In-Picture: Yes Rotation & Mirror Mode, Failover Input Switch, 2 Hot Keys, Flicker Safe
      Physical Specifications Weight 8.0kg (18lb) # # #

• By David J
      Hi all,

My LG OLED55E7N just updated to firmware 06.00.25. I must have wronged the god of Google, because I fail to find any whatsnew. Anyone?
      Thx
    • By News Reporter
      Home appliances, like furniture items, art and decorative objects, are an essential part of interior design. While flashy, attention-grabbing appliances have been quite popular at times, consumers today are showing a far greater appetite for subtle, sophisticated products that can bring harmony to their indoor spaces, rather than dominate them.

In 2018, to meet the rising demand for home appliances that can blend in well with each consumer’s decorating style, LG launched ‘LG Objet’, introducing a new concept in convergence products. LG Objet solutions are a premium combination of home appliances and furniture that delivers modern convenience as well as seamless stylistic and spatial integration.

And, in October 2020, the company took things to the next level with the unveiling of the ultra-elegant LG Objet Collection, further blurring the line between state-of-the-art home appliances and designer furnishings. Created to help bring harmony to any living space, LG Objet Collection products leverage the latest technologies to make daily life easier in multiple ways, along with an aesthetic that harmonizes effortlessly with one’s taste in décor, whatever it may be and however it might change. Offering various combinations of colors and finishes to choose from, the Collection presents a plethora of personalization possibilities.

At IFA 2022, LG once again raised the bar with the latest addition to the LG Objet Collection lineup: the groundbreaking MoodUP refrigerator. Featuring color-changing LED door panels that can be easily controlled with the LG ThinQ app, the unique MoodUP can enhance the atmosphere in the kitchen, reflect the user’s current mood or even help to brighten up their day. The ultimate fridge for those who enjoy variety and change in their living environment, the MoodUP can be ‘refreshed’ with a different color combo whenever the mood takes hold. And for those planning to redecorate their kitchen, the MoodUP can easily match any new décor by changing colors on the app.

Prioritizing and expanding the customer experience, the MoodUP refrigerator can also change its colors or flash in time to music played through its built-in Bluetooth speaker – yet another example of how LG is rethinking home appliances and finding inventive ways to harmonize living space and lifestyle.

The MoodUP refrigerator is a perfect example of how LG products are developed by studying different customers’ lifestyles and reflecting their demands. Accordingly, LG product designers play a rather active role in the product development process from the very early stages.
      Inspirations can even be found unexpectedly in everyday life experiences. To offer a personal anecdote, a few years ago, an idea for a new product came to me randomly at home. I noticed my wife separating my clothes from those of my daughter and washing them in different loads, an observation that helped our team come up with the LG TWINWash. This game changer allows users to wash small loads in the compact LG SideKick washer below while running larger loads on top. It is always such a rewarding experience when our customers use our products the way we originally intended and to see them satisfied with the experience.

What’s more, in my view, good home appliance design considers not only the functionality and the look of the product itself, but how that product can relate to and harmonize with the space in which it will be placed. Moreover, it should be able to fit in with any space and be able to accommodate the widest possible range of personal tastes.

To achieve this, designers need to consider how the product will allow consumers to curate their space as they want it, without making compromises. This is why LG product designers focus on balancing convenience and customizability, form and function, to create seamless solutions that enhance the customer experience for each and every user.
      This story was edited from an editorial feature article published in link hidden, please login to view.
      By Chung Wook-jun, vice president and head of H&A Design Lab. at LG Electronics’ Life Innovation Design Center
      # # #

• By News Reporter
      Premium Brand and Renowned Singer-Songwriter Team Up for an Evening of Innovation,
      Music and Culinary Delights at North American Home Tech Conference

SEOUL, Oct. 5, 2022 — LG Electronics (LG) home entertainment innovations – led by the world’s largest OLED TV, the 97-inch G2 OLED evo Gallery Edition, and ultra-premium LG SIGNATURE OLED TVs – shared the spotlight with multi-talented musician and LG SIGNATURE brand ambassador John Legend last week during one of North America’s premier home tech conferences.
      LG’s booth at the 2022 CEDIA Expo in Dallas, Texas, USA was set up for visitors to experience how the company is reshaping home entertainment with stunning, technologically advanced TVs such as the 97-inch G2 OLED evo, making its U.S. debut, and the award-winning 88-inch LG SIGNATURE OLED 8K TV. To end the first day of the show on a high note, LG SIGNATURE teamed up with Legend to host an invitation-only, offsite VIP customer event.
      The evening started with Legend sharing the story of his continuing journey with LG SIGNATURE. He also highlighted how the brand’s incredibly convenient and effortlessly elegant products, including the LG SIGNATURE OLED R (the world’s first rollable TV), InstaView Door-in-Door Refrigerator and Wine Cellar, have elevated his newly renovated pool house (revealed this September in
      link hidden, please login to view). The perfect blend of art and technology, form and function, LG SIGNATURE’s luxury lifestyle solutions played a key role in realizing Legend’s redesigned – and highly relaxing – residential space. Following the brief remarks was a special performance by the Grammy-award winning artist himself, which included his ode to LG SIGNATURE, “You Deserve It All.” In addition to first-class entertainment, guests were treated to the limited-edition Legend X SIGNATURE wine, a 2018-vintage cabernet sauvignon released under Legend’s own LVE label. Prior to being served, the bottles were kept perfectly chilled inside the temperature-and humidity-controlled LG SIGNATURE Wine Cellar, the ultimate home solution for wine afficionados.
      “It’s always great to be able to share the unique experiences that only LG SIGNATURE makes possible and to create unforgettable moments that capture the essence of our brand,” said Lee Jeong-seok, head of LG Electronics’ Global Marketing Center. “Working with John, who is the perfect ambassador for LG SIGNATURE, we aim to continue offering more engaging and extraordinary experiences and reach a bigger audience worldwide.”
      “It was a wonderful experience to be a part of this year’s CEDIA Expo together with LG SIGNATURE,” said Legend. “I’m sure that everyone who saw the brand’s latest cutting-edge innovations at the show came away deeply impressed by their seamless blend of art and technology.”
      For more information about LG SIGNATURE, its brand ambassadors and inspiring collaborations, please visit .
      # # #