My 55 UH7707 received an SW update to version 05.50.06. Here are the issues I have encountered:
1. The whole user interface became really slow.
2. Also, what is most annoying, application updates are not installed, for example, NETFLIX has been impossible to update, being stuck in vicious circle,asking me to update the app, and then not being able to complete the installation of the update.
3. Wired connection was disabled, ethernet module was not detecting a cable. I had to do a hard reset to enable the ethernet, and reacquire wired connection to the internet
We recently purchased an LG Oled TV: OLED55B6P
We tried to access our photo library in Google Photos using the LG's web browser. We initially got access but after a few minutes we were kicked out and a message advised that we had to "Update the Browser" and links to the major browsers appeared. When we selected any of the browsers and attempted to upload a browser update we were informed by another message the this tv "Does not support downloads". We can no longer open Google Photos. Other sites seem to be accessible through the browser - the only one we can't access it seems - is Google Photos.
1. How do we update the LG's browser so that we can access Google Photos?
2. Is there any other way to access Google Photos?
Our computer is an iMac and we have iPads and iPhones.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
By Johnny G
I can get to the web with no problem on my LG TV ( Model UM7300AUE), but when I try to watch a live stream event, I just get a blank screen. Our church live streams services from their website. On my computer, it launches automatically. From the tv, I can get to the exact same page, but no stream, no error message. I chatted with someone from LG, who told me the tv's browser is incapable of watching a live stream and that I can't use another browser. I know other tv brands (even older models) do this with no problem. Can anyone help?
By Vanilton Coelho
Recently bought one 49LF6350 and one 43LF6350 and the two models have the same problem, whenever I try to open an application, informs me that I have to update (required update, you must update this app to launch it. the update may cause data to be stored deleted.), and when I try to update, it gives an error message (application has not Been instaled. try again). It happens to apps also store to at new install. what may be occurring?
software version: 3:03:04
WebOS TV version: 2.0.2-3928 (behive-badlands)
Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:
- 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v
- 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB
- 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA