Quantcast

discovery + access

PATTIE

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By delos
      Hey everyone,
      I'm new here, so first of all, hello I'm delos.
      I own two LG OLED55G19 TVs, one at home and one elsewhere. At home, I have a QNAP NAS (TS451) with DLNA functionality. Accessing it at home works great.
      The "Home" and "External" networks are connected via VPN. Thus, both networks have different network addresses.
      Now I want to access the home network from the external network with the LG via VPN in order to integrate the DLNA server. The LG doesn't "see" the external server because it's not in the same network. However, I wonder why you can't just enter the IP address of the server in the LG.
      Does anyone have a solution?

Many greetings
      delos
    • By Sandy8100
      Alexa installed correctly on    32lq63 TV. 
      remote that came with to does not appear to have a microphone. How do I control Alexa?
      Simple instructions for a simple person please !

• By Alex
      Discovery+, the company’s subscription streaming service, is filling in some holes in its distribution lineup through a new agreement with LG.
      The app is now available on LG smart TVs in the U.S. including the company’s lineup of OLED TVs and QNED MiniLED TVs dating back to 2018 models. Users can now access discovery+ on LG’s webOS platform by saying "discovery plus" into their LG Magic Remote.
      Discovery+, which sells for $4.99 per month or $6.99 per month with no ads, is also available on Android and iOS devices, Android TV, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Samsung and Xbox.
      "We are thrilled to expand the availability of discovery+ and provide LG customers a direct and easy way to stream our much-loved brands, series and talent," said Gabriel Sauerhoff, senior vice president of digital distribution and commercial partnerships for Discovery, Inc., in a statement. "The announcement of discovery+ on LG Smart TVs builds upon our existing relationship with a valued partner, and we look forward to the continued growth of discovery+ and reaching more fans around the world."
      The launch on LG TVs comes just one day after Discovery announced that Discovery+ will be available in Canada beginning October 18. The service will be priced at Can$4.99 per month, with an ad-free version available for Can$6.99 per month, and each account will include up to five user profiles and four concurrent streams.
      Discovery Inc. is currently in the process of merging with WarnerMedia, which will be spun off from AT&T. In August, Discovery CEO David Zaslav said he was recently in Washington, D.C. and didn’t pick up on any potential headwinds for the deal that will bring together HBO Max and Discovery+ under one banner.
      “There’s broad support for this transaction. We haven’t heard any pushback, we haven’t seen any public pushback,” he said. “Right now, it feels for us on every level like we’re seeing green lights. We’re not seeing any yellow or red lights.”
      Discovery and AT&T expect the deal to close by mid-2022.
      Source: 
      link hidden, please login to view Discovery+ is available in Canada as of October 18.

• By Cedric
      Hello,
      Since my TV updated to the last WebOS firmware 05.20.08, quick access key (Long Press 1 for HDMI1, Long press 2 for HDMI2) are reset each time i shutdown the TV, and i have to set them after each reboot...
      I tried to restore the factory default settings on the TV to see if there is any change, but sadly this didn't fixed my problem.
      Any idea please ?
    • By WhyNot
      Hello,
      I connected an hard drive to my LG OLED TV via USB. My TV is connected to my home network via Ethernet, as is my computer.  
      I would like to access the hard disk from my computer. Is this possible? How can I do this with Windows 10?
      Note that I don't want to connect my hard drive directly to my computer but to my TV (because my home network is quite unstable).
      I thank you in advance for all your help.