Quantcast

No photos shown, no ethernet works

Question

Hi everyone, i purchased new OLED OLED55CX6LA.

I have two big issues

Ethernet isnt working, It says that the cable Is connected, It obtains ip address, everything Is green in the test Page, but apps cant get internet access, sometimes i can also see directories in the Nas, but cant open any file.

everything works under wifi.

I cant see amy photo under dlna, It says that all directories are empty, nothing seen on Nas or phone connected with thinq app.   Video are shown.

Thats Disappointing for a 1500€ TV.

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

@Lorenzo Naselli Is your Ethernet LAN cable going DIRECT to your router, or are you using a PLA (Power Line Adaptor), or a SWITCH? Hopefully NOT an old HUB, as those are NOT intelligent with hardware MAC addresses, and use all ports for all packets!! Most switches (e.g D-LINK 1GB Hub) can store 1024 MAC addresses.

Ensure you have the latest Firmware in the TV (03.11.30) in case there is an undocumented item that LG fixed that helps you.

In the meantime, are you saying that connecting the TV to the WiFi works fine? NOTE: some complex APPS (e.g. AirPlay etc.) do NOT have all packets, i.e. Discovery packets, sent from WiFi connections to Ethernet ports, as some routers block those.

Please also let us know your router make and model, it might help.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By LesB
      When I first hooked up it downloaded apps fine and updated software.   Next day would not do either
      Software version 4.70.03    
      Model 55SM8100AUA
      Webos 4.7.0-50703
    • By Kuriko
      Hey, I have 3 NAS (DLNA) successfully connected to my OLED65C97LA since months and from one day to another all three have the same issue. So I must be a bug in LG TV? But I do not know what to do?
      - I can click on all 3 DLNA and its open a choice box for "music" or "image and video".
      - Click on all 3 DLNA for "music" and I get access to this DLNA and see my music files and can play it.
      - Click on all 3 DLNA für "image and video" and I get now only a black screen. I can move the cursor and open menus, but DLNA is black.
      Am I the only one with this problem?
    • By Mueen Mirza
      Request if we can have apps  that are available on other OS/platforms in WebOS basis the country
      This will improve user experience and satisfaction

• By Vanilton Coelho
      Hi people,

Recently bought one 49LF6350 and one 43LF6350 and the two models have the same problem, whenever I try to open an application, informs me that I have to update (required update, you must update this app to launch it. the update may cause data to be stored deleted.), and when I try to update, it gives an error message (application has not Been instaled. try again). It happens to apps also store to at new install. what may be occurring?

software version: 3:03:04
      WebOS TV version: 2.0.2-3928 (behive-badlands)

thanks.
    • By News Reporter
      Innovative home appliances, solar panels, HVAC technologies and consumer electronics from LG Electronics are delivering high performance, connectivity, convenience, and energy efficiency to The New American Home® () and The New American Remodel® (), the official show homes of the 2021 International Builders’ Show® virtual experience () which took place earlier this month in Orlando, Florida, USA. The International Builders’ Show is the annual event sponsored by the National Association of Home Builders (), the largest US trade group representing the home building industry.
      Located in the heart of central Florida, TNAH and TNAR 2021 are state-of-the-art showcase houses illustrating how any home can be transformed into a high-performance, high-tech space when integrating today’s building and appliance innovations to reduce energy consumption, increase efficiency and enhance daily life. Seven-time ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year LG Electronics was named NAHB Platinum Partner for both Net Zero homes.

Net Zero Homes
      TNAH and TNAR encompass advanced, high performance products and functionality that homeowners look for when building, purchasing or renovating. Both homes have achieved the U.S. , , and Net Zero status from the :
      2021 is a stunning, three-level single-family home that showcases the latest designs centered on urban living. The new 514-square-meter abode – the latest project from Phil Kean Designs – consists of three bedrooms, four full baths and one half-bath, a showroom three-car garage, innovative exercise room, and ultra-energy efficient, net-zero features. TNAR 2021, built in 1973, draws lineage from Frank Lloyd Wright architecture. Renovated by , the 722-square-meter home features a sleek chef’s kitchen, as well as six bedrooms, six bathrooms and two half bathrooms, ultra-energy-efficiency products, and a fully furnished cabana and an outdoor entertaining area with a large pool, spa and lanai.
      Renewable Energy
      Key to TNAH’s and TNAR’s environmental sustainability and appealing designs are rooftop installations of high-efficiency solar modules from residential renewable energy leader LG Business Solutions. Forty LG NeON® 2 60-cell modules help power each home to support their Net Zero designs. These popular high-efficiency modules generate more power from the same amount of sunlight than lower-efficiency modules of the same size while blending in unobtrusively to the look and feel of the home’s design.

Chef’s Kitchens
      The chef’s kitchens in both homes feature built-in appliances – advanced pro-style ranges, column refrigerators, freezers, wine refrigerators and more – from LG’s fast-growing luxury brand, . In addition to ENERGY STAR certified refrigerators and dishwashers, Signature Kitchen Suite appliances featured in the homes include first-ever innovations: pro-ranges with built-in sous vide functionality, along with induction and gas, wine column refrigerators with exclusive “Wine Cave” technology to better preserve at-home collections, and a unique built-in undercounter convertible dual-drawer refrigerator.

Smart Laundry Appliances
      Energy efficient laundry appliances in TNAH and TNAR deliver added convenience and offer advanced technologies, elevated designs and designer-grade finishes. Featured innovations from the  division include the ENERGY STAR certified LG WashTower, an industry-first single-unit, vertical laundry solution takes up half the floor space, elevating consumers’ laundry experience while still tackling ultra-large loads. TNAH incorporates the new LG Studio WashTower in the exclusive Noble Steel finish, while TNAR features the LG WashTower in white, both complemented by LG Styler clothing care systems, which are certified “asthma & allergy friendly” by the Asthma & Allergy Foundation of America.

Efficient Air Conditioning Systems
      Featuring efficient HVAC systems and controls from LG, TNAR embeds advanced comfort solutions that support the home’s Net Zero status and complement its unique design characteristics. TNAR boasts two award-winning . They are connected to a number of  units, which feature LG’s efficient inverter technology and offer discrete and flexible installation. Customizable comfort can be controlled via wall-mount controls or with a smartphone using the .
      Tours of the homes are offered virtually. Visit and to learn more about the construction process, as well as the final showcase homes. The final version of the homes will be available indefinitely on .
      By LG USA Staff
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view