YouTube app - How to disable Guest?

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Alex
      LG's webOS 6.0 smart TVs have a new UI, NFC-equipped remote
      The new smart TV software from LG also has more voice commands for use with Alexa or Google Assistant

Seven years after introducing webOS as the platform for its Smart TV lineup, LG is introducing version 6.0 with a new look and feel for its 2021 4K and 8K TVs. The old blade lineup of apps is gone, with a more modern tile-based layout. LG Home Entertainment president Park Hyoung-sei calls this “the most significant update since we first introduced webOS in 2014.”

An upgraded version of its ThinQ AI has more voice command control than ever whether you’re using Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa. For traditional control, this year’s edition of its Magic Remote is a bit more standard than some of the previous versions, but also includes NFC for the first time, which allows users to share content from phone to TV (and back) simply by tapping it.
      The new software includes Magic Explorer, which can pull up related content about actors, locations and items of interest for “select broadcast channels, while Next Picks analyzes viewing preferences to suggest things you might like. There’s no word on opt-in or opt-out preferences for these settings, but we’ll ask about them as the show progresses next week. It’s also unclear whether the updates will extend to older TVs in LG’s lineup, one way or another, the old HP software platform is still rolling on, powering new OLEDs and LCDs for another year.
      News source: 
      link hidden, please login to view
    • By PastaMark
      Hi everyone, I’ve recently bought an LG OLED65BX6LB and have connected a Sonos beam using the HMDI arc port.  When I try to play the sound through an alternative output eg Bluetooth or the internal speakers it does so for a couple of seconds and then it switches back to HDMI-ARC
      How do we stop the HDMI ARC grabbing control?
    • By RichardD
      Dear Forum members,
      Sorry for a basic Q about KNX / Rasberry Pi  / Arduino control of LG WebOS TV
      As part of a KNX  automated home , when a security camera issues an alert, I need to have the WebOS TV  pop up a security camera source (HDMI 2) over an over existing source (HDMI/Netflix).    This happens with no human interaction.
      I would prefer a KNX device to do this, but don't know if one exists.    If a KNX device does not exist, then I think I will need a Rasberry Pi to load WebOS and manage the logic to select the source.
      Does anyone know of a KNX device that will do this?   If not, then are there existing products (not KNX) that might do what I need or do I need to build it from scratch?
      Any other comments welcome.
      Thank you for your help.
      Rich
    • By Louise
      LG MT49S WON'T LET ME AGREE TO THE USER AGREEMENTS , SO I CAN ACCESS TV APPS
    • By Ragabob
      Cannot download user agreements. Tried reset but same issue