• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Satya_
      Software version 05.30.10 default web browser just updated and the address bar appear on the top of the screen which bother me a lot while playing a video please add a Full screen option to it
    • By kencho yeshay
      I recently purchased LG commercial TV UTc640s (Asia) and found out that content store is missing and thus can’t even run a simplest application such as Netflix, is there any way we can update firm ware or something to add the content store or am I stuck with that very expensive smart box, that can’t even run a Netflix ? Kindly help please. 
    • By Mahendra Chowdary
      I've LG GX OLED which is the best tv in market yet it doesn't stream 4k HDR content in Disney plus hotstar.... But in all other platforms Disney plus hotstar is streaming 4k HDR content... Why not on WebOS.....? 
      By the way I've Disney plus hotstar premium subscription waste of money for taking that...
    • By Andrew88
      Hi,
      Got a UH850V with version 05.60.05 No new version found. 
      First my Disney+ app stopped working. All other apps work and my Disney subscription works everywhere else. 
      Disney support told me to delete app and install again. 
      Then I discovered that LG content store is not working. Get this error: “( -200), hostname does not match server certificate”
      anyone else got this?
    • By AmitG17
      Everywhere I read it says Hotstar app should be available to be downloaded from the content store. But I don’t see it as available. Am I missing something? I have 2019 LG. models.  Thanks in advance.