Question

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By grech63
      Advice on how to connect to Alexa. 
    • By derrrface
      Has anyone had any luck hooking up a Bluetooth dongle to their TV and having WebOS recognize it?  I'm about to buy a replacement BT dongle from Amazon for my laptop and wanted to see if any particular make/model worked for them. Thanks!
    • By Ravichandran S
      My TV was bought in 2014 55UB850T-TA with WebOS TV version 1.4.0-2337 (afro-ashley). 
      I recently purchased the Disney hotstar subscription. But in the above version the LG content store does not show the Hotstar
      As per the news in this link we are eligible to upgrade to WebOS 2.0. But the automatic updates does not say it as WebOS 2.0 but still WebOS 1.4

link hidden, please login to view Why this discrimination for old users of LG TV? How will I install new apps in this TV?
      Please help.
      Thanks,
      Ravichandran
    • By tiadenif
      I have paired bluetooth headphones with my lg smart tv using bluetooth surround sound/internal speakers.  It worked except the volume control for the
      tv overrides the volume on the headphones.  Is there a way to get the headphone volume to work making them louder while leaving the internal speakers as they are set?  Thank you
    • By Mohammed Albusaidi
      I can't connect my lg Tv 43LF630T to my huawei p30 pro screen mirroring problem