Quantcast

Hopefully more people will see this solution to an old problem if I start this new thread,rather than just replying and getting tacked on to another thread where many are seeking a solution. 

The  problem of " Wired Lan cable disconnected- Wired cable connected" is a simple fix. 

First go to settings scroll down to General-scroll down to Home/Store mode and change to Store Mode. Then when Store Mode screen displays go again to settings and again to General scroll all the way down till you reach "Store Mode Settings" you will then see an option to "Turn Off Notifications" turn it off exit and turn TV back to "Home" and no more annoying messages in the upper corner of your TV. 

I am assuming this action will also turn off notifications for updates to apps etc. but it is an easy enough thing to check them once in awhile for any possible updates. 

Initiating this fix is a blessing as far as I am concerned as I was going to dump my LG and buy another brand saved money and sanity. Hope my post helps some of you!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Mak
      Hi I'm trying to find out if a problem I have is a problem of my LG 49U67V TV or my modem's problem.
      Some times ( irregular pattern)  when I try to connect to some kind of web service (browser,  YouTube, Netflix),  I can't connect or the speed is too slow. My TV is connected via Wi-Fi.
      When check the Wi-Fi and internet connection trough the settings Evey thing looks OK. At the same time my Android phones connect superbly and if I measure my internet speed via fast.com from phone or PC everything is OK.  I found 2 solution for  this
      A.   either restarting the modem and then everything is OK the connection superb etc.
      B. Going to settings, disconnect from my router and reconnect (you know adding again the router password). Then everything is back to normal. 
      The TV does not seem to have any other issue.  
      I've tried to go back to factory settings. I've noticed the problem again. In irregular pattern it appears no standard time or pattern of appearance.
      Could it be that my modem router is the problem?  I have this modem for over 3 years. 
      I will try another to be sure. LG here said "we can check your TV but if we don't find anything you (me that is)  will have to pay for pick up and delivery expenses. 
      clarification 
      The TV seems to be connected during this problem. Just it does not stream data from the internet or it does in low speeds. Netflix speed test shows it at really low speeds or disconnected while in settings it seems connected. Strength of Wi-Fi signal,  superb

• By John Bizeray
      I recently updated the firmware on my  LG43UH610V.  Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is connected and using the network while getting these messages. It has always been on a fixed IP address on the LAN.
    • By Carolyn Steinberg
      For the past few months I am getting intermittent pop up messages on my TV.
      1st one says Wired LAN disconnected, then another message pops up and says Network connected. I have been calling my cable carrier Spectrum and Techs have been here and can't find problem. Also I went to check my wifi on my TV and my user name and connections aren't showing up all of a sudden. This TV was just purchased May 2017. What is going on and how to resolve!!
    • By soheil rayatdoost
      Hi,

I update MY TV WebOS last night  (Version 05.30.10)), then I cannot stream from my Android phone anymore! It worked perfectly with the pervious version.
      Do you know if LG fix it or I should downgrade to the previous version? 
      How can I downgrade it?
    • By hjetschko
      Hi, I have a feature request for the sound out setting. I often connect my Bluetooth headphones to the TV. We don't use the internal speaker of the TV, we use the optical sound out setting whenever I don't use Bluetooth. It would make our lives a lot easier if the TV can remember the last sound out setting before connecting to Bluetooth and default back to this setting when the Bluetooth device gets disconnected. At the moment, each time I disconnect the headphones I have to go back into settings and change the sound out setting from internal speaker to optical again. 
      Thanks and regards
      Hubert