Quantcast

Please Read

Hopefully more people will see this solution to an old problem if I start this new thread,rather than just replying and getting tacked on to another thread where many are seeking a solution. 

The  problem of " Wired Lan cable disconnected- Wired cable connected" is a simple fix. 

First go to settings scroll down to General-scroll down to Home/Store mode and change to Store Mode. Then when Store Mode screen displays go again to settings and again to General scroll all the way down till you reach "Store Mode Settings" you will then see an option to "Turn Off Notifications" turn it off exit and turn TV back to "Home" and no more annoying messages in the upper corner of your TV. 

I am assuming this action will also turn off notifications for updates to apps etc. but it is an easy enough thing to check them once in awhile for any possible updates. 

Initiating this fix is a blessing as far as I am concerned as I was going to dump my LG and buy another brand saved money and sanity. Hope my post helps some of you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By williamsats
      Hi everyone!!!
      Lately I have a problem with my 40UH630V (OS Ver. 05.70.30). It takes too long for a hard drive or a USB stick to get it ready to play video files. That means that I have to plug in my hard drive or USB stick and wait for at least 4-5 minutes before I can play the video files, no matter what type/format they are. Sometimes I have to unplug and re-plug my drive so to read it. 
      Here I must point that both USB ports are clean with no dust or any corrosion, USB cables are new and fully functional and all hard drives and USB sticks are working perfectly on my 32LQ63806LC. 
      Also in some cases i get a message on TV for a format compatibility but I don't think this is the case, since if I wait 4-5 minutes (sometimes a bit more) then it reads them normally.
      Any ideas? 
    • By AndyW
      I see you have updated Web OS
      Why do you have to screw around with it, I don't want your 'Apps Experience' I just want to be able to watch TV!
      There used to be a button for selecting TV, it had gone now - why?
      Every time you do an update the TV channels favourite has to be re-selected.
      I write software for a living and if I treated my customers like you treat yours I would be out of a job.

Can you please put the TV channel selection back and possibly a setting so we don't have to wade through all the App garbage you seem so intent on wanting us to use - it's almost like you earn money from it...
    • By Дмитрий Павлов
      We need steam link app. We could use hardware steam link, but now, when it is discontinued by Valve, this app could be the way. Please respond, thanks!
    • By Greatman dd
      Add Lionsgate Play...Please
    • By Walter Veczko
      Please add the YES app - the Yankees Entertainment app.  They now have a direct subscription service.