Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

wayne alston

how to resolve ALL4-T006

Question

2 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Srusick
      The the past three (3) weeks Sling App looses my login credentials and/or lists and error message.  I've had to uninstall and reinstall the Sling App multiple times on both of my LG OLED 55" & 65" tv's.  I've contacted Sling and their customer services noted they are aware of this issue with LG and some Samsung TV's and have no updates on when it will be resolved.  Anyone have the same issue? Greatly appreciated any suggestions on how to cure this issue., thx.
    • By pczwiebel
      Hi guys, 
      my LG lb652V has serveral buggs and i want to get back to factory settings. Everytime i go to the menu and choose the factory settings, the TV do a reboot change my TV list to Cable and thats it. No apps deleted, no first install assistant, no settings are reseted. Then i used anymote, to do an INSTOP reset, i checked the service menu, and so on. I cant reset my TV, what should i do anymore? The TV has the newest firmware 05.05.70 so i can´t downgrade anymore, i tried it several times. I dont know what to do now, has anyone an idea?
      Sorry for my bad english, im german.
    • By Mariano Giaccaglia
      The factory reset item in the menu is disabled. and other items also were disabled after trying to change firware. It works ok, and connects to internet via wifi, but I can't factory reset it. I was trying to access service mode to change country, because Im in Argentina and this is a USA tv.
      Thanks for any help !
    • By Costin Angelescu
      Good afternoon,
      I have a 49UB850V-ZD smart TV and has the issues below. Can't understand if its a software issue or components issues:
      1. Can't reset using meniu. I can access the meniu, I inserted pin 0000 and if I try to click Confirm it just flashes the button with no success. If I click Cancel then the meniu closes
      2. The Live TV channels are not working. There is no issue with the provider. It just not plays any channel
      3. If I connect the usb or hard-disk driver to play some movies I can navigate thru folder but I can t play any
      4. When I connect to Netflix or youtube I can navigate but if i try to play it does not load.
      5. The remote TV does not work anymore -> Only the Power Off/On button
      6. I have a magic remote TV for LG and works to navigate with the indicator
      7. The button of the TV (under the TV led) works only to open the TV -> the menu does not work anymore
      8. In the advanced menu, the Channel settings is not active among other options that are disabled. 
      9. When I try to access the LG STORE it says: loading unsuccessful (82) because the hour of the TV is not the correct one. I tryed to change time to something different and also changed location and removed the location. This change did not had any effect 
      What do you think? What do I need to do?

• By Mitzy
      My LGwebos3 suddenly started to display a floating text box that reads " FACTORY MODE [How to go to user mode] Press Instop Key in a remote control." The tv image also suddenly has a green or sometimes blue tint to it and it resets to factory settings every time I turn it off. I have pressed every remote button in search is the Instop Key and checked the user manual... No luck! I bought he T.V. About two months ago. Issue started randomly but have been unable to resolve it. Help please!   By the way, the green tint is only there is using coaxial or HDMI but when I access the settings menu of the tv, it looks perfectly fine... Frustrated!