Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Jaguar

🇵🇭 Area zip code

Question

Hello guys, badly needed help, what is the service area zip code for the Philippines? My TV is set in brazil but i cannot change it tothe Philippines. 

My tv model is 43LJ5500

Thank you very much 

2 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Jaguar said:

Hello guys, badly needed help, what is the service area zip code for the Philippines? My TV is set in brazil but i cannot change it tothe Philippines. 

My tv model is 43LJ5500

Thank you very much 

Hi @Jaguar

Take a look at this page:

link hidden, please login to view

If the quoted code works for you please let the forum know.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ehsan vahedi
      My tv model is 55uk6100pva .
      Bluetooth is available  by phone but the tv has no field  for entering a pin generated by phone to connect phones,s bluetooth.
    • By Yaswanth
      Looking for airtel Xstream app for webOs in LG554T. Please add it. This app is available in google play store & app store
    • By Neversaydie
      I  have just bought an LG Smart Tv and have tuned it in via freeview and the guide shows that i have all the channels installed. However I am a Racing tv subscriber and the guide shows channel 261 as installed but when i try to access it I get a message saying 'Invalid Service' with an animation and a blank screen. I had no issues with my previous tv so am a little baffled by the fact that i cant receive racing tv on my brand new LG tv. Is this a compatibility problem or is that i need a flash player installed to stream racing tv. Can someone please offer a reason and a solution for this as it is driving me batty.

• By rologoetz
      Hi, just bought a new LG OLED and pretty fast noticed that I`ve now chance to change the wallpapers ?!?

Really pretty strange - even the smallest smartphone offers such a feature. The TV has enough USB interfaces - why is it not able to customize this by an own set of pictures ?

Can`t be that big rocket science to implement this , especially for such an expensive device this should be a standard feature !!!

Or did I  miss something in the settings of the TV ? 
    • By Husny Nazoordeen
      hi, i baught a made in eygipt TV, Icant find Hme Dashboard in menu,and many other US apps, and there is no service country called US in the selection. i want apps like google assistant, home dashboard