Michiel Romme

Question

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

@Michiel Romme The initial password for LG Signage Control manager is 1105, but some OEM designs or added software layers might change it, and lock further changes to it. I assume you purchased a used item, and want to change something? What model is it? If you need to "get into it" and change stuff/settings, etc, try a factory/default settings (from user settings -> general I think).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By TTikkis
      Hi,
      On WRC app you can't log in to WRC+ side. Login window is coming correctly but when clicking login button small log in window just disappears and nothing happens. This seems to be general app missfunction since I'am having same behaviour also using the same app from mi tv stick which uses also android apps.
      Br. Tomi
    • By Julius Jarmalavičius
      Hi
      What is the real way to password protect LG WEB OS. If i set password my kids are grown enough to google and use master password to reset the password. is there a way to change master password or some other way?
    • By ABE
      Hi, i've bought LG smart TV UP7750 4k UHD  tv. All are ok. But I can't sign in my lg account in the tv. When I'm going to sign in my lg account in the tv it shows "Temporary server error has occurred. Pls try again later." pls do anyone know solution?
    • By coyote
      OLED65C1AUB is my first OLED and first UHD TV.
      Is there a way to copy-and-paste my (very long) WiFi password?  (I'm imagining connecting a USB with the password in a text file.  I'd rather not use WPS.  The TV is connected via Ethernet, but I also want my phone to connect.
      So many questions but I start with this probably futile one.
    • By George Miller
      please institute a way to manage and save passwords on the webos .
      then for movie and tv sites like Criterion and NHL that do not have LG apps I can still watch on my TV.
      THis would be very useful.