Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

dave dowson

Which single button push to activate Sky Q menu

Question

Hi

I got an LG OLED today, I only have a Sky Q as input (no other devices). I want to stop using the Sky Q remote, which button on the LG magic remote acts like the "Home" or "Sky" buttons on the Sky Q Remote? 

The magic remote can pause/play and power off the sky q box as well as navigate the menu (after I call it up) all with single button pushes. But to get the sky menu - I cannot find a way to get a single button push on the LG to bring the sky q menu up. I found a couple of ways

1) press the STP power button twice (off / on = brings menu up on power up)
2) press the ... (three dots) button then scroll down to menu from the pop up menu.

I want a single button to bring up the Sky menu ... any ideas? Maybe it's possible to configure the 4 coloured buttons or the GUIDE button on the LG remote to map to the Sky Home/Menu feature

Thanks in advance

Dave

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.