Quantcast

Unavailability of Hotstar App on 43UH650T

Question

Hey Team,

I am using LG 43UH650T and the same is updated to latest firmware 5.50.80 yet it is not showing latest apps available on latest lg tv app store.

Just wanted to know the availability of latest firmware for my tv that will support latest apps like Hotstar.

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By kumar rajan
      lg should provide google play store and works as android system like mobile works and support all app downloaded by play store.
    • By Hemanth Kumar B
      Looking for airtel Xtream app to the lg store, as it is available in all the Other stores
    • By Zen James
      Can older model LG TV get the LG Content Store installed?  If yes, how?
    • By Mark Tiede
      So I got an Xbox One X which has games that display 4k.  And also the YouTube app displays 4k videos.  How do I know that I have everything set up correctly and the TV is ACTUALLY displaying 4k video mode?
      Sometimes even HD looks really good and I haven't watched 4k stuff to know if I'm really seeing it.
      It would be nice if there were an option in the TV for displaying the actual resolution in the corner or something.  I tried to set things up through my Denon AVR X2000 receiver and the Xbox complained about the TV not being able to do 4k.  I don't know if I had something set up wrong or not, so I just hooked the Xbox up to the TV in hdmi 1.  And I think the Xbox THINKS it is now capable of at least SOME 4k, but it would be nice to verify that the TV is doing what I think it is doing.
      Anybody know an app or something that would help?

oh, I DID see a "+HDR" on the screen for a moment at some point.  Don't remember what triggered it nor how to get it to display it again.
    • By Vlatkovski
      Hello,

After updating on 05.60.15 i have popping sound on all three hdmi ports.  I tried several different HDMI cables but it reappears when connected to the receiver. When I watch netflix or internet the sound is fine. 
      Is there a problem with the update or something is wrong with the TV? I repeat before the update the sound was great.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By siddhu
      is  disney+hotstar app  available for LG LF6300 tv  web os version is 04.06.40.??

• By Surojit Roy
      How can I watch Hoststar streaming service on LG smart TV. When I search on the App Store I don't find the Hotstar app. Please suggest.
    • By michaelbr
      How can I update firmware of this TV? I can't find firmware update anywhere!
    • By Roadrunner99
      OLED65E7P bought in USA but later converted to India region by following the below link 

link hidden, please login to view Current software version is 05.80.15
      It won't find any new updates while checking from TV menu.
      Should I upgrade it to 05.80.55 by downloading from LG India website?
      starfish-dvb-secured-m16p-611.dunggir.m16p-61114-05.80.55-prodkey_usb_V3_SECURED.epk
      Reason for asking is sometimes the apps act funny, especially Hotstar app seems buggy or not quick to respond. Does work ok most of the time. 
      Thanks for any helpful advice.