Quantcast

Hello to all

I  have just recently purchased two LG49lx761h tv's  it works great but did not realise that they were hospitality tvs , would like some help on how to enable on normal menus and how to get network settings displayed in the general tab have downloaded lots of pdf files but seems i might need to create or edit files would be great to have some help as not familiar with pro centric or webos systems. can i download some programs to create these files or do i have to use clone function on tv via usb to extract data from tv then edit them on some software. 

look forward to your help

regards colin

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By mk san
      Dear LG WebOS team,
      Now that Disney+ Hotstar service is officially available in Malaysia, why is the app still not available here?
      I can see the app in the content store when I change the service location to India, but not when it's Malaysia. Can you please provide the app in Malaysia as well?
    • By Satya_
      Software version 05.30.10 default web browser just updated and the address bar appear on the top of the screen which bother me a lot while playing a video please add a Full screen option to it
    • By maxou
      Hello,
      Is it possible to add the driver for external usb 3 gigabit ethernet adapters  in the firmware to support them and get more network bandwith like on the oled TV C9 and CX (see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgJUUNCsHao) to give to the product the ability to play 4K hdr mkv remux of high bit rate blurays without stuttering (like gemini man or billy lynn for example streamed from Plex server with giga network) ? If you play the same file on direct attached usb drive, no stuttering at all and it's ultra fast to load and fast forward for example.
      It already supports external usb2 FastEthernet adapters with ASIX AX88772 chipset and work well on both type A and type C ports, I have tested it, but it is also a 100Mbit/s adapter like the integrated one, so same bandwith, and stuttering is always here.
      The driver that need to be added to the firmware is the one for the usb 3 gigabit ethernet adapters with ASIX AX88179 chipset like on oled C9 and CX, but no luck, at least with firmware 3.0.0.8 it is not supported, eihter with type A  ports or with the type C port (I have tested both, RJ45 leds stay OFF, the same with a power usb 3 hub in between, driver not included in the firmware).
      I have also tesed usb3 gigabit ethernet adapter with realtek RT L8153 chipset, wich is seems to be supported on older oled C7 and C8, but it is also not supported (blinking leds this time but no connection, driver not included in the firmware).
      This is very frustrating for a 1800$ product !
    • By John Bizeray
      I recently updated the firmware on my  LG43UH610V.  Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is connected and using the network while getting these messages. It has always been on a fixed IP address on the LAN.
    • By Alex
      FuboTV’s fantastic live TV streaming service finally arrives on LG TVs
      FuboTV, one of the best over-the-top services for sports enthusiasts, is finally arriving on newer LG Smart TVs.
      While the app was already available on many set-top boxes like the Apple TV or Chromecast, it’s now available on LG’s native webOS platform on 2018–2021 Smart TV models (including LG’s fantastic OLEDs). That’ll give any consumers with newer LG models the ability to access the service’s 100-plus sports and entertainment channels directly from their sets, rather than having to rely on a third-party device for access.
      “Over 90 percent of FuboTV’s viewership is on the big screen and today’s launch on LG Smart TVs expands FuboTV to even more smart and connected TV platforms,” Mike Berkley, FuboTV’s chief product officer, told The Verge.
      Starting at $65 per month, FuboTV offers one of the most robust catalogs of sports-specific programming, though it has plenty of entertainment and news channels peppered in as well. ESPN, ESPN 2, Olympic Channel, CBS Sports Network, Big Ten Network, Fox Sports 1, Fox Sports 2, and beIN Sports channels are among those available on the service’s base tier.
      But FuboTV really shines with its sport package add-ons, which offer more diversity in additional sports channels than similarly priced live TV services like Hulu with Live TV or YouTube TV. That said, regional sports networks are fairly limited, but that’s a persistent problem that plagues nearly all OTT live streaming services — not just FuboTV.
      Users on LG Smart TVs will now be able to easily record an entire series with a single click, customize their guide with their favorite channels, and add up to six user profiles, each of which will support personalized recommendations and user-specific recordings.
      Unfortunately, one of FuboTV’s best features, the MultiView tool that supports up to four simultaneous channel streams at once, is still limited to the Apple TV, a spokesperson told The Verge. But hey, at least you’ll be able to use the app on your fancy LG OLED without the help of a third-party box, stick, or dongle.
      Source: 
      link hidden, please login to view