Question

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By DaniSan
      Hello,
      there is a problem with the EDID reported by the LG CX, with the current firmware 03.21.18, related to the audio formats exposed in the HDMI EDID info. 
      The TV states support for only 2 channels, then disabling multichannel LPCM via eARC with some eARC connected equipment. 
      LG C9 was affected by the same issue and LG released a firmware update where the number of channels for LPCM reported in the HDMI EDID info was upgraded from 2 to 9.
      Would please LG make a firmare update fixing this for the LG CX too?
      Regards,
      Dani
    • By Blank_Disk
      i have a uj630v and it randomly pops up with restarting app to free up memory, any when there will be a fix for this other than having to reset the tv as its a real pain
    • By Bella Lee
      With the Amazon Music app, LG smart TV owners who also happen to be Prime members can finally access two million songs on their TVs. But there is a more convenient approach for you to play Amazon Music on LG smart TV. With an or Mac, you are able to link hidden, please login to view and them play them directly on your smart TV without the Amazon Music app. And you don't worry that your smart TV is not compatible with LG smart TV.
    • By Bella Lee
      In fact, Spotify doesn't offer its service to LG webOS Smartwatch now. If you want to listen to Spotify songs on LG webOS Smartwatch, you'd need a . With Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter, you can
      link hidden, please login to view and then transfer them to LG webOS Smartwatch for playing without limits.
    • By hptf
      Hello all,
      Sometime I am using my TV as a PC display.
      However, the 4 borders of the PC image are missing ( by the same ratio)
      I am sure that it is NOT a PC issue, as when using the LiveZoom function, I can 'scroll' to the border of the PC image.
      IS there any 'zoom' by default; how can I remove it ?
      Thanks in advance for your help...
      PS: model is UK6400PLF