Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Tom T

Hallmark App

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By trphilip
      Hi
             Iam from india  using LG TV WEB OS TV UH6030 with software version 05.31.00. how can i install HOTSTAR, AIRTEL XTREAM, and VOOT apps in  my tv?

• By K0sh
      Hello,
      Noob question, sorry.
      is there a way to get iTV Hub or even Disney app on my telly?

Thanks in advance,
      Max
    • By Angela Wranik
      How do I watch the hallmark app?? 
    • By patrick belanger
      hey all,
      i'm having trouble getting my screen saver to appear when there is no signal. i stream all our content. so when i turn on the tv, all we get is the annoying fuzzies!??! our other older lg goes straight to pre installed screen saver, but this lg 43uk 6500 doesn't.  i've gone through the settings and turned the screen saver on, but no luck. any ideas?
      thanks,
      patrick
    • By 23-D
      Hi, my first post here.

I have a "problem" for which I can't find a workaround. Please help.

LG 49SM8600 (webOS 4.5)

HDMI 1: IPTV from local provider (STB always on)
      HDMI 2 (ARC): LG Soundbar
      HDMI 3: Android box (Beelink GT)

I have Auto Power Sync turned on as I want the soundbar to be synced with TV's on/off state.

Also, the android box is synced (whether the box is on sleep or turned off).

The problem is that each time I turn my TV on input is automatically switched to android box (HDMI3) which I don't want.
      I want it by default to stay on IPTV (HDMI1).

How to prevent this?
      Excluding android box from auto power sync would also be a good solution but I can't find where to set this.

Thanks