• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Krash01
      Dear Readers,

I've a strange issue that I've been struggling for a week. I bought an LG43UJ634V UHD TV and an LG LHB645N Home Theater in a Box system.
      I use HDMI ARC to connect the audio from the TV to receiver. LG has an option to chose between PCM or Auto at the Digital output settings.

If I use the PCM option everything sounds great, but I don't have 5.1, only 2.1.
      And here comes the problem. When I choose Auto, 5.1 is on, sounds great but I have occasional popping noise (like when play something on an old LP player) it happens random, but for example during a film, it is very annoying. It happens with YouTube, Netflix, DLNA streaming, external devices, so the content doesn't matter. I think I've tried everything. I tested it with different HDMI cables, optical cable, but still have the problem. I tested it with a sound bar as well, the problem is the same.
      When I play content from the receiver, there is no problem, the sound is wonderful, no popping. Also, the TVs speakers are okay.

I don't think it is a hardware issue, because the TV's sound is OK, the home theater's sound is OK, the problem only happens when I want to use the digital output of the TV (either HDMI ARC or Optical) with auto setting.
      I called LG as well, the rep. said the she will pass this info to the technical team.

Do you have any idea, that it can be solved, or I need to wait for a software update?
    • By Mak
      Hi I'm trying to find out if a problem I have is a problem of my LG 49U67V TV or my modem's problem.
      Some times ( irregular pattern)  when I try to connect to some kind of web service (browser,  YouTube, Netflix),  I can't connect or the speed is too slow. My TV is connected via Wi-Fi.
      When check the Wi-Fi and internet connection trough the settings Evey thing looks OK. At the same time my Android phones connect superbly and if I measure my internet speed via fast.com from phone or PC everything is OK.  I found 2 solution for  this
      A.   either restarting the modem and then everything is OK the connection superb etc.
      B. Going to settings, disconnect from my router and reconnect (you know adding again the router password). Then everything is back to normal. 
      The TV does not seem to have any other issue.  
      I've tried to go back to factory settings. I've noticed the problem again. In irregular pattern it appears no standard time or pattern of appearance.
      Could it be that my modem router is the problem?  I have this modem for over 3 years. 
      I will try another to be sure. LG here said "we can check your TV but if we don't find anything you (me that is)  will have to pay for pick up and delivery expenses. 
      clarification 
      The TV seems to be connected during this problem. Just it does not stream data from the internet or it does in low speeds. Netflix speed test shows it at really low speeds or disconnected while in settings it seems connected. Strength of Wi-Fi signal,  superb

• By Steve Annun
      I've been waiting for the HBO app to appear on the list for a while now.  I figured it was a licensing issue and would clear once ROKU and Fire were resolved.  When that was done.  Then I Youtube searched and found a video that had the HBO Max app available outside the US 
      link hidden, please login to view.  Any thoughts how to get HBO Max in the US or to communicate directly with WEBOS?  Thanks to all in advance. S  
    • By soheil rayatdoost
      Hi,

I update MY TV WebOS last night  (Version 05.30.10)), then I cannot stream from my Android phone anymore! It worked perfectly with the pervious version.
      Do you know if LG fix it or I should downgrade to the previous version? 
      How can I downgrade it?
    • By imanshanizadeh
      hi
      the hbo go and disney plus and hulu not store middle east in oled lg b7 ?
      how location middle east the search hbo go and disney plus and hulu?
      plzzzzzzz help me