Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!
Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!
OLED65B8 webOS browser won't accept password for Amazon.com account. Winows Chrome on desktop or Android phone both sign in normally.
I have several other account sign-ins that do the same thing -- work on desktop but not on TV. What's going on?
By Tom Robert
Download the Mobdro 2.1.82 application for android where?
HBO GO app doesn't work since it was updated on 28th of May. App starts up, HBO GO logo shows up, then the rotating circles shown ... forever, nothing more happens
To fix this I've tried the followings:
- restarted IPS router
- connected TV to my phone (through wi-fi) so internet was connected through 4G, means there is no IPS/router/local net related problem
- deleted app, restarted TV (unplugged power, switched quick start option off in TV menu), reinstalled app many times
- checked if theres any WebOS updates, no updates found, it is up-to-date
- HBO GO works well on all other devices at home (AndroidTV box for an other TV, laptops, phones, tablets)
- all other apps are working well on the TV (Emby, Netflix, Youtube etc)
Despite all these no changes unfortunately, still doesn't functioning.
Type: 55UK6300MLB, WebOS is latest version.