Quantcast

Problems changing the region

Luis sanchez

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Cash
      Have LG OLED 55B36LB bought in 2023 in UK.
      Trying to change area option from 3122 (EU-UK) to 4816 (AJ-India) using a service remote.
      It does not update or change.
      any help for guidance will appreciated.
    • By whaleandtuna
      Please Help. I have LG qned tv with webOS 23
      1) What I did: with svc remote -> in start -> 0413 and all, area option was changed.
      I was trying many numbers to find the code for KR (which didn't work).
      2) What I wanted : change area option from CA -> KR (widely known area codes do not work)
      Original code: CAD 22411

3) Problem: Once I put a number between 19461 ~ 19489, Language&Country is set to EU and would not change the country with the other numbers.
      Area option: 19461 ~ 19489 Continent index: 5 ~ 33 Language & Country: EU  
      Now I put 22411 to change it back to original region, but the country would not change from EU to CA, the area option is back to 19461.
      If anyone is trying the area option numbers, don't put any number between them.
      If any one knows how to resolve, please help me to escape from EU.. I am so desperate.

FYI just in case
      hk 17930
      hk 17935
      co 17560
      ph 15670
      cn 17816
      ja 17211
      aj 17083
      tw 17432
      pa 17679
      hn 18618
      ca 18362
      mx 18456
      hn 18584
      br 18789
      cl 18876
      pe 19033
      ar 19123
      ec 19251
      jp 19345

• By Ali Abbasi
      Hi: Im from Pakistan i have 55UQ91006lc  i dont understand why region limitations in it. many apps not working many apps are not available even google assistant not working region not support error.this is not good in lg tvs please give me unlock region limitation solution so i can enjoy with your products and i also suggest to others but at this point it is cant useable  or we move to android tv like sony this is to bad you are not supporting your customers not providing good servicing.

• By Luka Pantsulaia
      I bought LG smart tv. for some reason region selected was Africa and could only choose from african countries and had very little available apps in content store. I live in Georgia, so figured that  changing region to EU would help so changed it to 3122 and selected service country UK because Georgia was not in the list. after that every app says that it is not available in current country. I have  default region code saved so I guess could go back but wondering if any one can help me to get it working in EU. or if anyone have region code in which Georgia is available it will be helpful as well. 
    • By News Reporter
      Boasting diverse, emerging markets and great growth potential, the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region is an important market for LG. As such, the company is speeding up its community-focused social contribution activities in the region to reach the local community, and striving to fulfill its responsibilities as a global corporate citizen and expand business opportunities for all.

LG West Africa recently donated LG DUALCOOL air conditioners (AC) to a general hospital in Lagos, Nigeria’s coastal megacity. Thanks to a dual inverter compressor with two cylinders, DUALCOOL ACs can compress a large amount of refrigerant to achieve energy-efficient performance. In Nigeria, usually the climate is hot all year round, fueling high demand for air cooling solutions that are highly energy-efficient.
      According to a
      link hidden, please login to view, Nigeria also has one of the highest rates of malaria, a deadly disease transmitted by mosquitos, which is why the company donated mosquito nets to be used by soon-to-be mothers and patients at the hospital.
      Meanwhile in Saudi Arabia, the company recently launched its eco-friendly campaign ‘Yalla Green’ – ‘Let’s Go Together’ in Arabic – with its energy-efficiency air solution products that scored the highest Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) grade. In fact, as a leading air conditioner brand in Saudi Arabia, all of LG’s inverter air conditioners display a green SEER label.

To help realize a greener future, LG Saudi Arabia collaborated with Shaker Group, a local home appliance distributor, to plant trees in Thadiq National Park near Riyadh and give a boost to the government’s environmental movement. In line with the Saudi Green Initiative (SGI), the country aims to plant more than 650 million trees throughout Saudi Arabia by 2030.
      Community-based social activities focused on energy-efficiency and eco-friendly products are also helping local businesses grow. Last year, the company’s sales in the MEA region increased by more than double digits from the previous year, exceeding KRW 3 trillion for the first time ever. In particular, the air solution business’ sales of high-efficient products increased by over 20 percent.

LG now has regional production bases in Saudi Arabia and Egypt so it can swiftly respond to market demands. In March, the company also hosted LG Showcase 2023, a renowned tech event, in Dubai, UAE, where it introduced the latest products coming to the region. Held for the first time since the pandemic, this offline event drew global attention and was attended by a record-breaking 400-plus visitors, including partners, distributors and journalists from 76 MEA countries.
      LG will aim to continuously carry out diverse and impactful social contribution activities in line with its vision, as it empathizes with the local community and strives to accelerate its efforts in emerging markets with great growth potential.
      Stay tuned to Beyond News to learn more about LG’s initiatives in the MEA region.
      # # #