Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Bretie

Burn in potential from Bluetooth Disconnect

Question

hi LG Team,

I have a C7 OLED, firmware is latest and up to date. I've noticed the OLED screen saver does not seem to start when a bluetooth device suddenly disconnects, the warning box will appear and remain indefinitely, which has the potential to cause burn in.

You can simulate this, pause a show you are watching, turn off the audio bluetooth device (eg speaker) - the Bluetooth Disconnect warning prompt will appear and the movie will stay paused on screen, along with the white warning box. This is worth investigating i think.

Thanks

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Cliera
      I have and LG tv webos and when I put in a usb stick I can only record the channel I am watching  ( I don’t see how useful this is ) I would like to live pause and record whilst watching another channel ! Any advice ? Thanks 
    • By kpodolinsky
      Hello guys and gals,
      I am not sure if this question is for here, but i tried reading some posts on the internet and could not find a reasonable explanation or solution to my problem, so here it is.

I bought my TV (official model i think is OLED55CX3LA) about 2 weeks ago along with LG Soundbar SN4, connected via optical cabel.
      In few words, the setup is as follows:
      - Picture mode - Expert (Dark Room) with Gamma set to 2.2 and TruMotion to Natural
      - Sound is set to Cinema mode and Optical+Internal TV Speaker
      No AI features are turned on and TV is connected to internet via ethernet cable. I have set-up box connected to the TV, a laptop, both with HDMI, and streaming with Serviio over dlna.
      Now the issue. On 3rd-4th day the TV started crashing only while watching from the set-up box. The picture will freeze, some times a high pitch noise appears, the TV is unresponsive. This goes on for 10-20 seconds, the TV turns off by itself and after 5 seconds it is turned on. Sometimes it does it once and not again, sometimes there is a day without doing it, sometimes does it constantly one after another unless i change the channel, or change from set-up box to DLNA for example.
      I changed HDMI ports, i changed HDMI cables - no effect. I thought it is something in the signal from the set-up box (sometimes it is very low quality, or whatever else), but yesterday same thing happened while watching 2160p movie from DLNA.
      You can see what happens here:

link hidden, please login to view The video on my cloud is only 2 minutes, but in reality this went on for about 7-8 minutes until i changed from set-up box to DLNA. Just the video was too big and had to cut it.

Thank you!

• By majorusa
      Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:
      - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v
      - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB
      - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA
    • By Mihnea Prundeanu
      Hey guys.
      TL;DR How do I save screen captures to an external HDD?

I am new here. I recently bought an LG 43UJ6307, webOS 3.5. More than happy with it, except for the fact that there is literally nowhere to find accurate information. The TV has the screen capture feature and automatically saves the capture in the internal storage.
      I e-mailed LG to ask how to copy it from the internal storage to the external storage and they said it is not possible. Although, they said I can choose where I save the screen captures (on an external support or internal storage). My question is: How do I do this? How do I choose to save the screen captures to my external HDD of flash drive? Thanks very much.
    • By Apulat
      Merhaba arkadaşlar,
      55LB670V-ZA smart Tv mevcut, Tv açılışta LG logosu bekleme bekleme süresi uzadı. Bazen takılı da kalıyor, TV'yi kapatıp açınca düzeliyor. Bazı formlarda Yazılım güncellemesi yapılması gerekli olduğu belirtilmiş, LG nin kendi işletim ve TV de olan son yazılımı 05.05.70 mevcut webOS 1.4.0-2532 (afro-ashley) mevcut. Yeni firmware ve webOS sürüm nereden bulabilir ve yükleyebilirim. Yardımcı olursanız çok sevinirim.
      Teşekkürler
      Türkiye / İstanbul
      ------------------------------
      Hello friends,
      55LB670V-ZA smart TV is available, the waiting time on the LG logo screen at the TV startup has been extended. Sometimes it gets stuck, it gets better when the TV is turned off and on. In some forms, it has been stated that it is necessary to update the software, LG's own page and the latest software 05.05.70 available on the TV is webOS 1.4.0-2532 (afro-ashley). Where can I find and install the new firmware and webOS version. I would be glad if you help.
      Thank you
      Turkey, Istanbul