Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Bretie

Burn in potential from Bluetooth Disconnect

Question

hi LG Team,

I have a C7 OLED, firmware is latest and up to date. I've noticed the OLED screen saver does not seem to start when a bluetooth device suddenly disconnects, the warning box will appear and remain indefinitely, which has the potential to cause burn in.

You can simulate this, pause a show you are watching, turn off the audio bluetooth device (eg speaker) - the Bluetooth Disconnect warning prompt will appear and the movie will stay paused on screen, along with the white warning box. This is worth investigating i think.

Thanks

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Tony Levy
      I have an LGOLED55C8 TV and this afternoon I turned the TV on but the red cursor has disappeared I have tried all the recommendations but cannot get the red cursor to come back on. My LG Magic remote is model number MR18BA
      Does anybody know what to do to restore the cursor please
      Thanks
    • By PVN Satyanarayana
      Hi, I purchased my SMART TV model 43LF6300 in the year 2016 and current Firmware Version 04.06.40. Every one India using their favorite app like Disney Hotstar+, Zee5, Aaha and many more apps but those are not available on my TV which is annoying.. I spent Rs. 54000 to buy LG Smart TV but all the latest apps are not available. Please release the latest Web OS for these models at least Beta version unless the TVs like this will be useless and no one trust LG products. Thanks in advance and hope to receive latest Web OS soon.
    • By Bob Wolkowitz
      I have two LG OLEDs.  I have given each a name in the WebOS.  Occasionally when a TV is powered on, I am first requested to enter the TV name along with the dialog to enter text with  the on screen keyboard.  I can enter anything and it is accepted and I get past that screen and then normal operation follows.  This happens on both TVs albeit only occasionally.   It is a real nuisance when this happens and I see no need for this.
      Has anyone else experienced this and if so, is there a solution to disable this behavior?  Is there some setting that I have missed?
      Thanks,
      Bobby
    • By Chirag Goel
      Hi All

I have a LG 43LU640H-TD Smart TV. On Power ON, I want that web browser with a particular url should open automatically and not that I have to do it manually everytime on each startup of the TV...
    • By ZekeMwolf
      I'd like a fast accessible shortcut to turn off the screen, eg. when pressing settings, a button on the screen.
      Or even better, the possibility to configure the speaker off button on the remote to turn off the screen instead.
      It should work independently of the energy saving feature, so that energy saving is not set to off when the screen is turned on again.

The existing procedure to turn off screen is to complex
      press settings, press all settings, press energy saving, press off.....
      and when the screen is turned on again, the energy saving is set to off, and not to the previous value (eg. auto).

OLED65C7V-Z