Quantcast

Burn in potential from Bluetooth Disconnect

Question

hi LG Team,

I have a C7 OLED, firmware is latest and up to date. I've noticed the OLED screen saver does not seem to start when a bluetooth device suddenly disconnects, the warning box will appear and remain indefinitely, which has the potential to cause burn in.

You can simulate this, pause a show you are watching, turn off the audio bluetooth device (eg speaker) - the Bluetooth Disconnect warning prompt will appear and the movie will stay paused on screen, along with the white warning box. This is worth investigating i think.

Thanks

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Sudesh
      Hi,
      I'm having two Smart TV's with model UJ752V & UH651v from UAE and i'm permanently shifted in INDIA and how should i change the firmware for these models and to indian firmware

Regards,
      Sudesh
    • By Mohammed Albusaidi
      I can't connect my lg Tv 43LF630T to my huawei p30 pro screen mirroring problem 
    • By marshall007
      hello
      i have a LG55UN7440 .it's uae/africa version....it doesn't have alexa and a bunch of stuff...i wanted to know if i can replace the firmware with un7300 since they are basically the same thing ...without bricking my TV through the usb upgrade option

thanks

• By Yan Wong
      Hi, I got a LG 55UH6500 and Magic Remote AN-MR600 and they are working perfectly for years. After I upgraded to the latest firmware 05.50.95, the TV refused to pair the Magic Remote and said only specific model and be paired. Can I go back to the firmware version 05.30.xx to solve the problem? I cant find the firmware from official LG website.
    • By dennik
      I have a problem updating or installing amazon prime video app. When hitting the update button (after several factory resets) it simply says "Application has not been installed. Try again" after it stops.
      This possibly happened due to a cancelled update a week ago.
      Any ideas how to fix this? Factory reset doesn't work. App won't run without update, and update won't run.