Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

CJW

All 4 app giving ALL4-T006 error code

Question

Had a bit of problem with ALL4 catchup app not loading or buffering when it does load but the last couple of days or so it won't load at all and I get the message:

Well this is embarrassing.
Somthing's not working, please try again in a few minutes.
ALL4-T006

All the other catchup apps work fine. I think the problem is probably with channel 4 as it buffers a bit on my laptop too through the web browser but wondering if anyone else has had the problem and managed to resolve it.

Thanks

5 answers to this question

Afraid I had no other ideas from anyone and this reset idea came from All4 as a last resort to solve it. Won’t be happy if this is a regular thing though. 

21 hours ago, CJW said:

Had a bit of problem with ALL4 catchup app not loading or buffering when it does load but the last couple of days or so it won't load at all and I get the message:

Well this is embarrassing.
Somthing's not working, please try again in a few minutes.
ALL4-T006

All the other catchup apps work fine. I think the problem is probably with channel 4 as it buffers a bit on my laptop too through the web browser but wondering if anyone else has had the problem and managed to resolve it.

Thanks

Exact same issue for us. All other apps work fine. Have uninstalled / reinstalled All 4 and it just fails to load. Works fine on my mobile app on my phone and also my laptop, so pretty sure it's not the network. 

I’m also having problems with My5 not loading. Also if I try to scroll back days in the EPG it won’t go back.  I have a 24 inch LG TV in the bedroom and this works fine on all apps so it seems to point to the TV. The other issue I have with both LG TVs is the extreme lag when opening or scrolling through the EPG. Really regretting my decision to go to LG after years with Samsung. 
Both TVs were bought in January. Will be ringing retailer tomorrow for help. 

Update. Did a factory reset and started from scratch. Everything now works fine except the very slow EPG which I think is normal for this TV. Wondering if the LG software update that I installed last week was the culprit. Think I’ll give it a miss - if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!

On 4/14/2020 at 3:31 PM, CJW said:

Update. Did a factory reset and started from scratch. Everything now works fine except the very slow EPG which I think is normal for this TV. Wondering if the LG software update that I installed last week was the culprit. Think I’ll give it a miss - if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!

Bit of a nuisance (to say the least) if the only option is to Factory Reset the TV... did anyone-else find a different option?