No HBO GO on laserbeamer HU80KSW-EU

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By majorusa
      Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:
      - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v
      - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB
      - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA
    • By Paul Kharchenko
      OLED48A16LA webOS 6.2.0-25, country Ukraine, One Player isn’t available in LG content store, but if I check it in PC browser it is available. Could anybody explain why it was removed? And how to install it?
    • By Derek Weselake (WEZ)
      Hey there,  I have had a  OLED55B6P for ten months and I love it but

I have a problem all a sudden, just today it starts to show a black screen with fire works every minutes if I don't press a button on the remote.

I have no eco mode on, no power save modes on, TV firmwire is up to date, and tried turning off on and on the tv.

anyone know how to fix?
    • By kingroy
      Can not access to my LG store. After click on it going to load, but redirecting to previeous page. Also can not access to my LG store account. Any suggestions? 
      Model 42LB6520-TB.
      Best,
      Constantine
    • By Kanu Tomer
      Hotstar is not available for the lower versions of the tv and there are no updates applied by lg to the firmware.
      My tv is a 2016 model
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Bonnie
      Hi,
      How do I install HBO GO on a 65UH615a? I looked under premium content and Apps & Games and cannot find it. Although it’s an older model, I keep the software up to date.
      Thanks in advance, Bonnie
    • By Stefan Mardale
      Hello,
      HBO Go has recently made updates to their app but it is not reflected on the TV. The old app, with grey icon (2014) has issues with the stream and I get very often the "buffering screen".  We need an update or switch to the "black" one(2017)  (the colors come from the official replay of HBO).
      When will the update be performed?
      Thank you!
    • By 1techsupport
      I just bought a 65 inch 4K TV.  I was hoping it would be loaded with apps, especially HBO GO, TBS, TNT etc etc.  When I go to premium apps there is only Hulu, Netflix and Amazon.  What the heck????
      lg-65UJ6540
    • By Beatriz Hernandez
      I want to instalaciones the HBO GO app in my tv but i cant find it in the available options. I want to acces it from my Tv Just like i do with my Netflix account. How can i instal it? or where can I find it?
      Thanks