Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!
Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!
my LG lb652V has serveral buggs and i want to get back to factory settings. Everytime i go to the menu and choose the factory settings, the TV do a reboot change my TV list to Cable and thats it. No apps deleted, no first install assistant, no settings are reseted. Then i used anymote, to do an INSTOP reset, i checked the service menu, and so on. I cant reset my TV, what should i do anymore? The TV has the newest firmware 05.05.70 so i can´t downgrade anymore, i tried it several times. I dont know what to do now, has anyone an idea?
Sorry for my bad english, im german.
By Allan B
I am in the process of moving my WiFi to a 4G carrier. I was testing the 4G modem and needed to move back to the Broadband modem for a day - I found that the BB password was not kept on the LGWEBOS TV. Similarly when I moved back to the $G modem I had to re-enter that. This TV is the only device that I have which does not remember passwords
Is there a way of placing a support ticket for a change to the OS
By John Bizeray
I recently updated the firmware on my LG43UH610V. Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is connected and using the network while getting these messages. It has always been on a fixed IP address on the LAN.
Hi, I have an LG WebOS Smart TV that after the last firmware update the Wi-Fi Connection stop working properly. When I try to connect to my network, it will instantly disconnect or it will freeze my TV.
Model: LG 55UF6450-UA (bought it on November 2015)
Also, I don't know if it is relevant but my TV is a US version that now I have it with me in Costa Rica, Central America.
I've tried everything posted on the internet and forums:
- Connecting to my cellphones hotspot (worked for about 5 min the first time I try it and then stop working and would work again when I tried to reconnect).
- Change the DNS to google's DNS. (Once I was able to do it but didn't fix the issue, and also first I need to be able to connect to a network for the TV to enable the option for changing manually to static ip's).
- Doing factory reset won't fix it.
- Changing the Country/Region/Time zone won't fix it.
- Changing to manual time won't fix it.
- Can't do the downgrade procedure posted on this forum for two reasons: because you need to be able to connect to the wifi or via ethernet and it isn't working, and also I can't find an older versión of my firmware.
I am pretty sure that I need to downgrade or even just do a fresh installation of the actual the firmware, but I can't find the right way to do it. Maybe with an LG service remote? but again, I need to first get on my hands a working firmware version for my TV right?