Question

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

@Yvette 
I had a similar problem with my 55UH65T TV, there is issue with the WiFi connector kit and cable as per my discussion with the technician. If you have have similar model then I will suggest to call the LG support and get it replace if your TV is still under warranty. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By PureChaosX
      As the title sort of says, whenever I rename the HDMI inputs on my new TV, they seem to reset at random. Sometime's they've reset when the TV is put on standby mode for several hours. Other times, I've noticed they've reset while the TV is still being used. I always end up renaming them in the morning, and eventually, they've reset themselves back to HDMI 1 (Xbox One X) and HDMI 2 (Elgato Capture). 
      Sometimes, only 1 of the names reset. Other times, they both reset.
      Does anyone have any ideas as to why the names keep resetting? TV off or on, it doesn't seem to matter. Any help would be great!
      Please and thank you!
    • By anton de Freitas
      Why does my my Smart TV keep displaying network disconnected network connected
    • By Alex
      For anyone that has browsed the LG website, you may have noticed random links to LG's feedback form which is powered by CVENT. The direct link is below:

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Azrina
      Dear sir,
      we just subscribe tm unify, we try find [email protected] app in LG smart tv. Unfortunately the app no in LG store. I try update still can not. How can you help to add the app.  I very appreciate if your side can help. Thank you
    • By Nath8884
      Good evening.

I have a LG 43UK6950PLB, a few years old.
      Suddenly yesterday most things stopped working. 
      The apps just freeze and won't load,
      The remote cursor has disappeared,
      If selecting a different input, it won't load that input and just freezes. 
      Wifi isn't connected, however it can find my router in the menu, just won't connect. 
      I've carried out a reset, unplugging, and turning off standby mode etc to no avail.
      Any help appreciated, thank you.