Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

LG 55 curve

Magic remote

Question

2 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Santosh Kumar Gupta
      Hi there,
      I have a 32" 32LH604T-TB LG Tv and recently  I bought a Google Home Hub.  I am not sure if my Tv has Google Assistant built-in  but I want to control the TV via Google Home Hub. Unfortunately , I can't find any solutions to connect my Tv to Google Home Hub.
      So, is there a way to connect this two devices without any other equipment (like Chromecast )?
    • By bcarmien
      Is it possible to configure the Magic Remote to control a XBox One S? If so, how?

I have tried using the device connector feature in WebOS of my 55EF9500. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.
    • By Youssef Mohamed
      Hello,
      How can I make a button to open specific app ? for example letting the netflix app button to open another application.

• By ness
      Is there a way I can permanently change the rakuten app that starts on the 'movies' button with another app, my preference would be Plex.
      For that matter I'd like to switch the amazon-video button to Youtube.

Also, how do I delete the preinstalled apps?
      Tv model is 55UM7050PLC if that makes any difference..
    • By oscarodas
      Magic remote stopped working after tv was taken to a different place, I have reset the tv a few times, remote has new batteries, the method to de-register and register doesn't work, all buttons work except the ones labelled: Netflix, amazon, Live zoom, and the microphone. When i press the microphone button I get the following message: Press OK to register theMagic Remote with your tv, when I do it I get the message: Only specific remote model can be paired.
      My tv is an Oled55B6T, and according to LG the magic Remote MR18BA.
      If is not possible to get it working I would like to get rid of the annoying message: "Only specific remote model can be paired." It shows up everytime I change channels or do any other funtion like choosing to watch Netflix or Youtube, etc.