Quantcast

Can't download user agreement

Obieshome

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Fletcher
      I have recently purchased an LG 43UH610T television.  I am located in Bali, Indonesia.  Everything seems to be working fine, but when I click on any of the options, such as LGTV, YouTube etc, it tells me I must first consent to the LG Smart TV user agreement.  However, I then get a message saying "Unable to load user agreements - a server error has occurred ......"
      Can you help?
    • By Shah Abhay
      I purchased tv lg 7550
      I download jio tv app how
      Ple tell me
    • By Puja aingh
      Dear LG TEAM,       Kindly update my content store because I can't find the HOTSTAR APP AND JIO CINEMA ZEE5 AND SONY LIV   THANK & REGARDS VIKASH SINGH  
    • By Jimout
      I am getting a "cannot download files" when I try and download a FirePro file.
      I was able to download before.
      Is there a way around or fix.
    • By monkey.be
      Hello,

I just bought a brand new LG Oled G3 2 weeks ago. For some reason, I had to reset to factory settings today and now I can't load User agreements. I tried with cable, wifi and 4G hotspot and it still can't load...
      I tried the DNS setting as well... Nothing works. Basically, I can't use netflix, prime, youtube, and can't download any apps on the TV... This is frustrating. Shoud I return it ?

Thanks a lot !