Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!
Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!
TutuApp APK Download allows you to download the paid application for free using its interface and also allows you to update them in the application itself. The application is available for free from the trusted websites. The application has a nice intuitive interface with excellent graphics which will allow you to access the application smoothly.
Update TutuApp Latest Version:
link hidden, please login to view Latest Features of TutuApp v3.3.3 APK:
- The application also houses moded and premium apps which are updated daily.
- Saves your money from paying unnecessary on paid applications.
- Jailbreaking of your device is not required.
- You can clear the application cache from Tutu App itself.
- Intuitive interface.
New features of Tutuapp v3.3.3 Apk are as follows:
- Tutu App now houses an update section with daily notifications.
- Bug fixes of Tutuapp v3.3.3 Apk:
- Minor bug fixes.
- The lag while loading the application is removed.
How to Download TutuApp v3.3.3 Apk on TutuAppPlus:
- You will have to set the permission to download third party applications from the settings menu of your phone. After going to the settings menu, tap on ‘Unknown Sources’.Go to Below link and download the Tutu App Apk.
By LG user 42LB6500-TH
LG 42LB6500 is having trouble with display. Fire TV stick, prime video and set top box video are not getting displayed and only audio works. It looks like this is a software issue (current version 05.05.55) and I am not able to fix it by updating software to 05.05.70 via internet (image below) or through usb. Please advice.
Hey guys !!!
I have a UHD UJ634v LG webos Tv that lately an error message pops on the screen staying : Tv signal has been lost due to the satellite LNB short.Check LNB connection"
This is really getting on my nerves because I can't get any signal even after resetting the TV or even updating to the last software version.
I check my cable line and fixed every possible problem. The error message keeps showing up even after disconnecting cable line from the back of TV just as if a short circuit or something has happened inside the Tv.
Do you think that'd be software or hardware failure or something else??? How to fix it?
Please help me out with this cuz all my lovely satellite TV channels are gone 😐
Here is the actual error message on the right top o the screen
Thanks in advance !!!