• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By bbourgau
      My NEW LG 4k UHD is suddenly showing a Factory Mode floating message on Power startup...
      All the information I've read (including LG online & TV documentation) DOESN'T mention this mode and how to restore User Mode...
      Is this really a Smart TV ??
    • By Vanilton Coelho
      Hi people,

Recently bought one 49LF6350 and one 43LF6350 and the two models have the same problem, whenever I try to open an application, informs me that I have to update (required update, you must update this app to launch it. the update may cause data to be stored deleted.), and when I try to update, it gives an error message (application has not Been instaled. try again). It happens to apps also store to at new install. what may be occurring?

software version: 3:03:04
      WebOS TV version: 2.0.2-3928 (behive-badlands)

thanks.
    • By Francis torres
      Greetings good how can I install android applications on my tv and I need help with the soware for Latin America of my 49UK6400PLF
    • By Laci Márkus
      Hi all - have an UM7500PTA TV and steaming movies from my Synology NAS's DLNA server. (mkv HDR 2160p movies mostly)
      SRT embedded subtitles had not been a problem and could select any of the SRT subtitle tracks, but not since 5.00.15 update.
      I found a workaround though: if I add a dummy external srt file with one single subtitle inside, I can select internal subtitles and then the "track" button will be active to select any embedded srt sub.
      Was looking into firmware downgrade via LgDTVUpDater, but not sure if a 2019 model TV can be downgraded that way.
      Any ideas - thank you.
    • By Kunal
      Hello,
      I've a LG 55 inch TV with following details:
      Model: 55JL9000-ZA SW version: 05.05.70 webOS TV Version: 1.4.0-2532 (afro-ashley) I am unable to see Disney Hotstar app in the LG Content Store.
      I've tried to "CHECK FOR UPDATES" despite "Allow Automatic Updates" available but nothing has shown up.
      Would be grateful if someone can help. My kids are desperate to watch Disney Hotstar on TV.
      Thanks.