Quantcast

Do you know the way to get into the TV system files?

Question

Do you know the way to get into the TV system files? I got blocked to watch some DRM content from the TV and I want to reinstall them again but LG already closed a server for register the content, so I need to get the license file and reinstall it again. All I know are the licence file is in 'file:///mnt/lg/flash/data/[content's name]/License.dat' and the DRM system was made by DivX I found this code in the file, if you want the file you can tell me, Thank you.

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Thaer
      LG content store not working and I got an error ( network error 2) in the same time the tv connected to network and web app working normally, and I can’t update YouTube app . 
      I tried to unplug the router and tv , also I tried to reset to initial sitting but it’s not working.
      Tv Model : 70UF770Y-TD
      WebOS version :2.2.3 1353 as it show in the tv there is no update 
      so please advise me what I should do 

• By Chidananda M
      VOOT app is not available on the Content Store of our LG TV.
      Please help in resolving the issue.
    • By Kuriko
      Hello, I have a LG OLED C9 and a Synology Diskstation (Wifi). The LG shows in DLNA only very old files. I can't see new addes files/folders or I see deleted files. There is no "Refresh"-Button. Currently the DLNA for LG OLED C9 is unfortunately useless.
      I've seen in my research that that's been a problem for LG TVs for years. How can that be? Is there any workaround or trick to update DLNA?
    • By Danny Measho
      I connected my laptop one time to my LG TV, and I can now see all my photos from my PC on my TV. Anyone know how to remove that?
    • By OKtay Sa
      Hi there,
      i have an 65oled9flb (webos).

i want to install the app IPTV Smarters Player but i cannot find it in the content store.

I tried different country's for LG Services to obtain it but no one worked.

Any one an idea?

I read that there are different apps in the store regarding what tv you have and which region you are. Does anyone have more information about that? Maybe they didn't support oled tvs or i don't know what else could be the reason.

Greets 
      Oktay