Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Vimal Varghese

Please bring in AMAZON PRIME MUSIC TO LG WEB OS

Question

Hello team,

I've been enjoying watching TV with the LG Web OS you guys have created. Thanks for that.

But after when I found out that there is not amazon Prime music. Things getting a little unsatisfactory. Please, request you Good Team to work this out for a million good customers out there.

Hope to receive this issue gets fixed out in no time.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Phil C
      How do I turn off screen when listening to music
    • By Arthur Dent
      LG TV feature requests
      1-disable floating pointer 
      2- name hard drives
      3-be able to delete empty folders, not just video files
      4-make pixel refresh automatically on cumulative hours
      5-pixel refresh page confusing needs redescribing.
      6-allow more padding time for recordings, up to 1 hr user defined
      7-allow custom recordings to be given a name to help remember what they are
      8-allow saving of TV settings to a file on a usb pen or HDD.....several named files would be good, then family could chose their favourite settings and load the file from a usb pen / hard drive. Plus could have settings that are in test, in case doesn’t work out
      9+a text file to describe firmware update content is
      10- would like a feature request section on LG website for ideas and allow voting, you would then have an easy access to ideas & their popularity 
      11-Allow setting of recordings manual or through E.P.G. To have ALL options available I.e. Pad time recurring recoding etc. Without having to exit and go back to Edit mode to change the other settings.
    • By turtuv
      hi guys, I have an LG CX65 bought a month ago. it's already happened two times that while I was watching a normal TV channel the fireworks screensaver kicked in. After the first time I did a reset of the TV, but it happened again today. Someone has experienced this issue? If could be useful to know, I have an Xbox series x, a ps5 and a soundbar connected respectively to HDMI port 1, 2 and 3 and the consoles always stays in sleep mode. they works great, no problem at all, and the hdmi cables are brand new.
      the first time the fireworks kicked in while a was watching a news Channel i has only the soundbar and PS4 connected tho.
      I hope you can help me out

Inviato dal mio SM-G965F utilizzando Tapatalk

• By Callander
      Brower version is no longer supported. 
      Just update grow it or download desktop app
    • By Bob Wolkowitz
      I have two LG OLEDs.  I have given each a name in the WebOS.  Occasionally when a TV is powered on, I am first requested to enter the TV name along with the dialog to enter text with  the on screen keyboard.  I can enter anything and it is accepted and I get past that screen and then normal operation follows.  This happens on both TVs albeit only occasionally.   It is a real nuisance when this happens and I see no need for this.
      Has anyone else experienced this and if so, is there a solution to disable this behavior?  Is there some setting that I have missed?
      Thanks,
      Bobby