Quantcast

Vudu app

Rachealbarred

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Scott R.
      Since upgrading the VUDU app in the last month, it did not keep my login credentials and now I get a generic error when I attempt to log back in.  VUDU's "customer care" had me install/re-install several times and change my password to no avail.  Other than that they've been useless. Anyone else have issues signing in to 3rd party apps?
    • By Sal Gomez
      Is anyone else having issues with their VUDU app holding it's connection during movie playback? My app regularly has to rebuffer or it asks me to switch to SD. This only happens with VUDU. Netflix, Amazon, HULU or any other movie app all play fine with no issues whatsoever. I've tried to uninstall the app and download it again but still the issue persists. Any ideas? 
    • By Dave C.
      Help, 
      I have a B7 OLED with  WEBOS , and the native VUDU app has no ability log in to a current VUDU account because the onscreen keyboard does not allow lower case letters, which is a requirement for VUDU password security....any solutions ?  !!