Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sign in to follow this  
Scott R.

Newest VUDU app not allowing sign-in

Question

Since upgrading the VUDU app in the last month, it did not keep my login credentials and now I get a generic error when I attempt to log back in.  VUDU's "customer care" had me install/re-install several times and change my password to no avail.  Other than that they've been useless. Anyone else have issues signing in to 3rd party apps?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By [email protected]
      Hello,
      How do I know what is my password in my LG TV. I want to reset my password, and it is showing me a four digit numbers password. I have tried all kinds of options, nothing is working.

Thanks

• By rologoetz
      Hi, just bought a new LG OLED and pretty fast noticed that I`ve now chance to change the wallpapers ?!?

Really pretty strange - even the smallest smartphone offers such a feature. The TV has enough USB interfaces - why is it not able to customize this by an own set of pictures ?

Can`t be that big rocket science to implement this , especially for such an expensive device this should be a standard feature !!!

Or did I  miss something in the settings of the TV ? 
    • By leader6234
      Hey guys !!!
      I have a UHD UJ634v  LG webos Tv  that lately an error message pops on the screen staying : Tv signal has been lost due to the satellite LNB short.Check LNB connection"
      This is really getting on my nerves because I can't get any signal even after resetting the TV or even updating to the last  software version.
      I check my cable line and fixed every possible problem. The error message keeps showing up even after disconnecting cable line from the back of TV just as if a short circuit or something has happened inside the Tv.
      Do you think that'd be software or hardware failure or something else??? How to fix it?
      Please help me out with this cuz all my lovely satellite TV channels are gone 😐
      Here is the actual error message on the right top o the screen 
      Thanks in advance !!!
    • By Srusick
      The the past three (3) weeks Sling App looses my login credentials and/or lists and error message.  I've had to uninstall and reinstall the Sling App multiple times on both of my LG OLED 55" & 65" tv's.  I've contacted Sling and their customer services noted they are aware of this issue with LG and some Samsung TV's and have no updates on when it will be resolved.  Anyone have the same issue? Greatly appreciated any suggestions on how to cure this issue., thx.
    • By Michiel Romme
      what is the password to login controlmanager ?