Quantcast

MAC address simulator

LGNew

Question

Hi, Is there an application I can install on my LGWebOS to to simulate my MAC address? I would like to subscribe for an IPTV but I would prefer to subscribe with a virtual MAC address and not my real MAC. So in case I want to change IPTV provider, I can just change my MAC and subscribe with a different MAC address. 

Thank you

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By News Reporter
      First-of-Its-Kind LexisNexis Report Ranks LG Among Top 100 Companies
      Accelerating Innovation to Achieve United Nations Sustainable Development Goals

NEW YORK, July 11, 2023 – LG Electronics Inc. (LG) has been recognized as a world leader in leveraging technology to address sustainability and social challenges, according to a just-released groundbreaking report. LG is ranked 13th among the top 100 corporate patent owners advancing transformative solutions toward the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in the new report, “Exploring the Global Sustainable Innovation Landscape: The Top 100 Companies and Beyond,” by LexisNexis® Intellectual Property Solutions.
      “Now more than ever, the intersection of innovation and sustainability is creating opportunities for companies to make a difference in addressing some of the world’s most pressing issues,” said LG Electronics North America CEO Thomas Yoon. “LG’s Better Life for All ESG mission builds on our longstanding role in the UN Global Compact and aligns with SDG initiatives driving positive impact for people, communities and the planet.”
      With the release of Exploring the Global Sustainable Innovation Landscape, LexisNexis introduces what it calls “a new standard of excellence for responsible and sustainable business.” By objectively mapping the SDG targets and indicators to the global patent system and applying the Patent Asset Index, a widely accepted evaluation methodology featured in the LexisNexis® PatentSight® platform, the report identifies the companies such as LG that are building a healthier, prosperous and more sustainable world through the contributions of their patent portfolios.
      The six pillars of LG’s global ESG strategy – carbon neutrality, circular economies, eco-conscious products, sustainable supply chains, an inclusive organizational culture and accessible products – are aligned with UN SDGs. The company is working toward carbon neutrality by cutting emissions from operations through measures such as highly efficient buildings, renewable energy, fleet electrification and carbon offset projects. LG’s climate action efforts also focus on reducing the environmental impact of its products throughout their entire lifecycle, from design and production to packaging and transportation to use and disposal.
      To download the report, view the complete ranking of the Top 100 companies and learn about the report’s approach to mapping patents to the SDGs, visit
      link hidden, please login to view. # # #

• By News Reporter
      New Carepoint Solution Leverages Existing LG Healthcare TVs and Features Advanced Monitoring Capabilities to Improve Efficiency of Bedside Care Response and Maximize Resources

LAS VEGAS, Nov. 15, 2022 — Global innovator
      link hidden, please login to view (LG) announced its first joint solution with digital healthcare enablement leader ®, designed to expand the boundaries of digital health innovation and address a major issue faced by hospitals across the country – workforce shortages. Showcased at HLTH 2022, the Carepoint TV Kit, by LG and powered by the Amwell Converge platform, leverages existing LG healthcare TVs, a leading brand of TVs in hospitals and healthcare facilities, in patient rooms to allow providers to remotely engage, monitor and discharge patients, thereby reducing healthcare professionals’ workload.
      The new solution, called the Carepoint TV Kit 200L, is engineered to expand clinicians and care teams reach through virtual rounding, nursing, e-sitting and isolation room monitoring. This enables tasks like patient admission and discharge, medical reconciliation, care coordination with patients, family members and other providers and patient monitoring all to be done from one convenient location, resulting in increased efficiencies, reduced drive-time and rounding time, maximized resources and optimized time and space.
      “We’re spearheading a digital transformation of the healthcare system in hospitals by providing an innovative platform that makes care more virtual, accessible and efficient while helping to improve quality of care,” said Atul Singh, general manager for Digital Health at LG Electronics. “Our new TV Kit solution helps alleviate the challenges that hospitals struggle with day-to-day, such as better managing labor shortages and offering clinicians and care teams greater flexibility and easier access to patients.”
      “We are facing an all-time high level of healthcare worker burnout and financial constraint spurred by the pandemic. Technology innovation such as this can reduce the burden on clinicians and care teams while improving patient engagement and ultimately enabling a better care experience for all,” said Susan Worthy, Chief Marketing Officer at Amwell. “We are honored to continue expanding our partnership with LG as we work together to empower hospitals and their staff with the tools and innovations necessary to achieve their goals.”
      LG and Amwell first announced a collaboration in as part of LG’s strategic vision for creating new socially impactful products and services for the next generation. LG is the longtime largest provider of smart TVs for hospital patient rooms in the United States. Now the global electronics giant is further increasing its focus on innovation and expanding its healthcare portfolio. As a dedicated partner, LG is committed to working Amwell and its Converge platform to help deliver on its promise of healthcare innovation.
      To learn more about the Carepoint TV Kit 200L solution visit or
      # # #

• By MphilDC
      Seeking guidance for an LG TV query. Could the LG37LH265H possibly have an IP address? Unlikely but would still inquire.  
      Would want to leverage an Android phone for an extra remote.  No IP on the back of the set. Informed guidance sought.
    • By Nguyễn Trần Thanh Lâm
      Hello.
      I try to Build Your First App for webOS TV, but in step 6. Install your app to emulator, I have error:
      "Ares-install: please check the device IP address or port"
      I don't know how to fix it. Please help me. Thanks.
    • By Jeff Jones
      I have tried many different combinations of ip addresses/ports to get my app installed on WebOS Emulator v2.0.0

[
          {
              "name": "emulator",
              "deviceinfo": {
                  "ip": "127.0.0.1",
                  "port": "6622",
                  "user": "developer"
              },
              "connection": "ssh",
              "details": {
                  "privatekey": "webos_emul",
                  "platform": "starfish",
                  "files": "sftp",
                  "description": "LG webOS TV Emulator"
              }
          }
      ]

the error is ERR! ares-install: Error: Please check the device IP address or port. 

I can see that this error is due to an ECONNREFUSED, Time out, or "connect Unknown system" error codes

Am I supposed to use my device's internal IP? why should it matter? thank you