Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

LGNew

MAC address simulator

Question

Hi, Is there an application I can install on my LGWebOS to to simulate my MAC address? I would like to subscribe for an IPTV but I would prefer to subscribe with a virtual MAC address and not my real MAC. So in case I want to change IPTV provider, I can just change my MAC and subscribe with a different MAC address. 

Thank you

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.