Quantcast

Question

Unable to make Bluetooth connection between TV and mobile phone. Phone shows LG Tv but will not pair with it? TV is OLED55B9PLA.

Unable to connect with Google assistant to access my Google diary,  message indicates that device not connected but I am unable to resolve issue. Weather info works fine?

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By RobNBill
      Since this update the Apple TV 4K can no longer connect to Dolby via HDMI.  Immediately prior to this update - it worked.
      Now, if you attempot to connect and set it to Dolby - the screen flashes the Apple TV screen on and off - it can't stabilze.
      This happened immdeiately after the update.  
      Can I revert back to the prior software?  Or, can you send me a version that does not have this issue.
    • By Chris T
      can i install google chrome to my 75" LG TV ? If yes, how to install ? Thank you
    • By John Bizeray
      I recently updated the firmware on my  LG43UH610V.  Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is connected and using the network while getting these messages. It has always been on a fixed IP address on the LAN.
    • By Venkatraman Nagarajan
      Hello,
      The WiFi would abruptly disconnect and the smart TV becomes extremely slow when navigating to the settings and becomes almost unresponsive. Unplugged, waited overnight and restarted, the WiFi connected for a minute or so, and again the same issue. The mouse cursor would disappear after few seconds and navigation only possible with the up/down/right/left key. WiFi list is empty and the TV keeps "searching..", even if it lists my WiFi, after entering the password (takes a very long time) it gives a message "Cannot connect to the network, retry" 
      Tried the following options and no luck, can anybody help??
      - Unplug the TV, WiFi router and restart
      - Set the date and time manually in the TV
      - Turn off Quick Start
      - Selected appropriate country in location
      - Firmware updated (No more updates found) 
      TV model: 43UJ632T-TA, Software Version: 06:00:15, webOS Version: 43UJ632T-TA
      WiFi is 5 GHz with more than 120 mbps connection, couple of other devices connected without issues.
    • By BB82
      Hello Everyone!
      I've been following you since a while but this is my first post.
      It's about turning on or off the TV (OLED55E7N with WebOS 6.00.05) using Google Home. I can do it using LG ThinQ app, I'm able lo link the LG account to Google Home, but I can't find the menu "Set up TV for Google Home assistant".  Anyone else with similar experiences?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Arthur Scarpati
      Hallo guys!!, i'm having a issue with my LG 65UJ6545, everytime I conected my JBL Boombox in my tv using the bluetooth it works well for a short time, then it get disconnecting all time and even the tv start  to restart over and over again or just to begin to said that de bluetooth device was desconected, and I don't know why this happens, Has anyone had this kind of problem before?
    • By zuhair2015
      Hello 

I bought a new TV LG 55UF850T, the problem is : there is NO TruMotion Option in TV Settings !!
      my friend bought one also before 5 months and I checked his TV and I found TruMotion option !
      I'm running on firmware 04.00.55
      Any help ?

Thx