Ankit Batra

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Stardust
      Hello,
      I got a 55UJ6519-ZA and wanted to install the Discoveryplus app on it, but it is not available in the content store. 
      I found that version webOS 4.0 (or higher) is required for Discoveryplus, but my TV is running version 3.9.0-62907

Any chance the 55UJ6519-ZA will get an webOS-update to 4.0?

By Guest
      JioCinema has a good collection of movies and shows , it would be cool if we could atleast side load the app or it would be officially released .
    • By parmar kanaksinh
      How to download  Disney hotstar app in LF6500 webos smart TV?
    • By Ugljesa Merdovic
      I bought a TV with webos 5 system yesterday. Content Store says it is unavailable. I tried changing the location, Internet DNS, factory reset, but nothing. i can't install any app on tv. Can someone help me, any solution?

• By Martindup
      When I open the DSTV Now app on my lg tv I get the error “We’re sorry Something went wrong. Please try again.” 
      I have re installed the app, checked for firmware updates and even reset TV but the error keeps on appearing. 
      Any suggestions on how to fix this? Is it a tv issue or is it the app which is faulty?