Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

MAJID ESI

Problem in Arabic subtitle after updating firmware

Question

14 answers to this question

16 hours ago, MohamedShereen said:

I have the same problem, hope they roll out an update that fixes it

Could you plz send an email to support? I sent an email but the answer I received was almost irrelevant. Maybe I try again. Plz you do as well.

• Like 1

I sent mail to LG support and they answered me 

Dear Friend 
Thank you for writing to LG Electronics Middle-East.
Please let us express our sincere apologies for the situation you faced and thank you for taking time to contact us

Regarding your complaint kindly we would like to inform you that we already escalated to the concerned department and they will take an action regarding this complaint.

We are committed to provide you with the level of service you expect from LG. We value you as a customer and appreciate any additional feedback you may have in the future.

Best Regards,
Customer Service Department
[You can also reach us on WhatsApp No +971 54 3939 054]

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Roadrunner99
      OLED65E7P bought in USA but later converted to India region by following the below link 

link hidden, please login to view Current software version is 05.80.15
      It won't find any new updates while checking from TV menu.
      Should I upgrade it to 05.80.55 by downloading from LG India website?
      starfish-dvb-secured-m16p-611.dunggir.m16p-61114-05.80.55-prodkey_usb_V3_SECURED.epk
      Reason for asking is sometimes the apps act funny, especially Hotstar app seems buggy or not quick to respond. Does work ok most of the time. 
      Thanks for any helpful advice. 
    • By Callander
      Brower version is no longer supported. 
      Just update grow it or download desktop app
    • By LG user 42LB6500-TH
      LG 42LB6500 is having trouble with display. Fire TV stick, prime video and set top box video are not getting displayed and only audio works. It looks like this is a software issue (current version 05.05.55) and I am not able to fix it by updating software to 05.05.70 via internet (image below) or through usb. Please advice.

• By Aditi Vengurlekar
      please update lg content to download disney 
      hotstar and mxplayer
    • By SIMON
      LGDTVUPDATER  

1. Download LgDTVUpDater [ 
      link hidden, please login to view | link hidden, please login to view ] Updated 19 OCT 2015
      2. Unrar and put LgDTVUpDater folder in C:\
      3. Open C:\LgDTVUpDater\dns\AcrylicHosts.txt
      4. Change 192.168.0.11 with your link hidden, please login to view
      5. Save and exit
      6. Go back to C:\LgDTVUpDater folder
      7. Run startDNS.bat and don´t close it
      8. Run startHTTP.bat and don´t close it
      9. Go to TV Menu > Network Settings > Ethernet/WiFi > Edit > Uncheck Set Automatically > Change DNS IP to your local IP address > Connect
      10. Go to General > About This TV > Check For Updates
      11. Accept downgrade to the first firmware TV
      12. Restart TV

13. Back to TV Menu > Network Settings > Ethernet/WiFi > Edit > Check Set Automatically
      14. Go to General > About This TV > Check For Updates and follow TV instructions OR download available Software_File dedicated for your TV, unrar and put *.epk file in LG_DTV folder at USB stick
      15. Mount USB stick to USB port at your TV then accept upgrade when message prompt on the screen
      16. Restart TV and follow TV instructions

For best performances go to TV Menu > General > Reset to Initial Settings

Voila! 

NSU EMU BY SMX

If your attempt to downgrade your TV with LgDTVUpDater for some reason was not successful, you can try to use tool prepared by SMX.
      Everything you need - NSU Emu by SMX and how to use it - you can found link hidden, please login to view.