Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

DURGA PRASAD

Software 04.10.45

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Alcides Andrade
      I have lg tv model 49UJ6525, last weekend the tv updated to version 05.80.35, but now I realized that I can no longer use the 5 GHz WIFI network, the network is disconnecting and connecting all the time. I did a test with the 2.4 Ghz network and it works normal, but I would like to use the 5GHz network.
      Is it possible to solve this problem?
    • By Ramarao సత్తుపల్లి
      Hotstar ullu apps not in my web os plese giveme new updtes
    • By idesai
      Is there any possibility to run the Microsoft Teams application on LG LED TV 55UM7300 with webOS platform ?
    • By Scranax
      Hi Team,
      I have 2 LG smart TV's the one in question is a 
      link hidden, please login to view.
      This TV is around 3 years old and on Software 3.3.4. All is working fine currently.

The reason for this question is due to purchasing an Amazon Alexa. I only realized after the fact my TV was WEBOS and not ThinQ AI..
      Now if I search for an update "over the air" I get a message saying I am currently up to date.

My first question is if I am on Software 3.3.4 will it only search for patches of that version? It will not upgrade to a completely new release (4.0) by itself as It does say it is up to date currently?
      My TV has (TF) at the end of the model designation but LG seems to list generically for that model, Is this just a regional version?  They also provide a software file to upgrade to 5.5.8, Will this work on my TF model via USB? What format do I need? FAT32 or NTFS?
      Cheers
    • By anuj gupta
      Can anyone please share LG UK6360PTE 05.10.40 or 05.10.35 software ?