Quantcast

Trouble with lg remote

Jim Cummings

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By makem
      I have a  LG OLED55C14LB WebOS TV in the same room as my xubuntu desktop computer and router.

I have installed Gnome Network Displays on the Linux PC and both machines are on the same 5G network.

When I connect the PC to the TV via WiFi the TV puts up a 'cancel' option and no option to connect. The Network display app only has an option to 'Return' which closes the connection.

If I do nothing and wait the connection times out and returns to the TV program. The TV is obviously waiting for permission to connect.

I cannot see any way to 'accept' the connection via the TV remote. Can anyone tell me how to accept the connection?
      In addition, is it possible to have the TV remember the WiFi password? Passwords are complex nowadays and it is a pain to keep having to input it. This make casting your desktop a chore.
    • By PVD
      Hi.. I have recently purchased LG 43LQ60006LA and its having normal remote. Will the magic remote works for this TV, if YES what would be the model to be purchased.
      I have other LG TV and magic remote, however its not working for 43LQ60006LA TV.
      I believe 43LQ60006LA model works with magic remote as I'm able to navigate using mouse via LG mobile app.
      Please advise what magic remote to be taken for 43LQ60006LA
      thanks 
    • By David Daul
      My magic remote and my Roku remote stopped working for turning off power so I performed a factory reset after troubleshooting to get the remote working.  I am now stuck at the 1st screen of the Factory Reset which says "Press the OK Button(wheel) on your remote."  Well... this really stinks because the remote doesn't work!!!  I have tried a USB mouse, a new magic remote, other LG Remotes with no luck.  I have also tried using the button on the bottom of the tv.  And, I contacted support which was just an exercise in redoing everything I had already tried... No Luck!!
      This is a Nano Cell 55NANO81ANA which is basically just a big brick now since I cannot even use any of the inputs.  Does anyone have a trick for getting past this initial screen???
      Thanks for the help.
    • By Harald Dunkel
      The specs for the magic remote promise "Voice Recognition with Intuitive Mouse Like Pointing and Wheel Control". I think that would be nice. The current implementation of scrolling via the wheel on the magic remote is not intuitive. Why would I move my thumb up to pull the text shown on the screen down to the bottom?
      Question is, can we please get natural scrolling for WebOS 5.5.0 and newer? Some option in the settings would be fine. The current "unnatural" scrolling is a major obstacle in usability for me, and the main reason to not buy LG again.
    • By duckie133
      II hope in a future update we are given the option to disable the annoying pointer on the Magic Remote.
      VERY ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!