Quantcast

Demand5 to My5 for UK's Channel 5

Tony White

Question

Hi , i believe i have WebOS v1 on my 2013 42LA620V and have troubles with the Demand5 app. My newer 2017 LG has the My5 app, and i'll bet the 2013 is no longer compatible. Is this the case please?

One day i'll work out how to blast the older set with an Open Source Android OS, to breath new life into it, as the screen and picture are still decent enough.

Thanks, Tony

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By margorjon
      Hello, I would like to get our new TV to show the home screen at startup instead of a Rakuten channel were never interested in.
      I have set the settings to show the home screen at startup yet it's still not working, at startup were still only getting Rakuten...
    • By Mike Cass
      So I've probably pressed something on the remote to cause this, but if I switch channels to say BBC1, the channel name banner will stay on the screen instead of disappearing. Holding the back button makes it go away, but don't want to do that all the time. Any ideas?
    • By AndyW
      I see you have updated Web OS
      Why do you have to screw around with it, I don't want your 'Apps Experience' I just want to be able to watch TV!
      There used to be a button for selecting TV, it had gone now - why?
      Every time you do an update the TV channels favourite has to be re-selected.
      I write software for a living and if I treated my customers like you treat yours I would be out of a job.

Can you please put the TV channel selection back and possibly a setting so we don't have to wade through all the App garbage you seem so intent on wanting us to use - it's almost like you earn money from it...
    • By mediaonline
      Multi channel advertising refers to advertising your brands and products by using several media methods like visual ads, email, social media, print, mobile marketing etc. Through multi channel advertising, products and services can reach more and more audience. Visit 9mediaonline.com now for more details.
    • By [email protected]
      I've just purchased a great looking new 50Nano796. It comes with a number of preinstalled apps such as iPlayer and YouTube. I am in the UK and would like to add the local catchup services which previously I had used on a roku 3. The TV is running WebOS 5.1.0-3203 (not 3.5)  I noticed some discussions and YouTube postings which show these apps, but they do not appear in the LG store. Have they been withdrawn? Or am I screwing up somewhere?