Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Question

My wireless works all day but after it has been turned off for the night, the next morning the home network connection has been unchecked. All I need to do is go to Settings-Connection-WiFi Connection (it will show “Not Connected”) and just click on that. Without doing anything else, the WiFi list will populate, and a check will then appear on my home network. I have to do this every morning. Frustrating that LG can’t fix this.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By John Bizeray
      I recently updated the firmware on my  LG43UH610V.  Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is connected and using the network while getting these messages. It has always been on a fixed IP address on the LAN.
    • By Spinderella
      Hii can someone help me please. My wifi is not connecting on  my LG webos TV LJ5500 smart tv. I cannot even screen share either. Neither with miracast or wifi direct. .any suggestions pls
    • By Rukmaj Chandavar
      Hi All,

I recently bought a LG Smart TV with WebOS (42LB6500) and would like to connect to my external hard disk connected over network. Here is how my home network and devices are setup.

I have a high speed broadband that comes to my WiFi router (D-Link DSL 2750U) with USB support for External HDD. I have connected my Seagate Ex.HDD to this router and I am able to access the drive over WiFi on my smartphone and computer using the network path \\192.168.1.1\... Once connected I am able to use it similar to any mount location, i.e., read/write files, play media, etc., I want to do similarly with my TV, I would like to use this connected Ex. HDD as any other location and would like to achieve following two things at the least without any additional hardware Play media files on this HDD (very very important) Use the HDD as recording device for timeshift/live pause feature (important)  
      Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
      Rukmaj
    • By Neil gunn
      WiFi button in off position can’t turn on?
    • By Nick Payne
      I've just been testing playing 4k UHD Blu-Ray rips from my DLNA server to the DLNA client built into my OLED 55 B6T. The playback keeps stuttering because the bitrate can exceed 100Mbit, and the Ethernet connection on the TV is only 100Mbit. I know the problem isn't with the DLNA server because I can stream the same rips from the server to my PC, which has a gigabit NIC, and get no stuttering.
      Do later model LG sets have gigabit connections? I had a look on the LG website, but the specs for the sets just say they have a LAN connection without specifying the speed.