Quantcast

Asistencia tecnica

William Alexander Canizalez

Question

3 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, George Hofmeister said:

Si puedo proporcionar al foro detalles de su problema y qué modelo de TV tiene, estoy seguro de que los usuarios intentarán ayudarlo.

Traducción de Google.

Mi tv emite una líneas horizontales y de fantasma por ciertos momentos....ya realize quitar todo dispositivo que pueda emitir alguna radiación y no se resuelve.....me gustaría saber si me pueden brindar asistencia técnica de soporte vía telefono

14 hours ago, William Alexander Canizalez said:

Mi tv emite una líneas horizontales y de fantasma por ciertos momentos....ya realize quitar todo dispositivo que pueda emitir alguna radiación y no se resuelve.....me gustaría saber si me pueden brindar asistencia técnica de soporte vía telefono

Desafortunadamente, este es un foro de usuario a usuario, por lo que es poco probable que haya alguien a quien pueda llamar. Debería ubicar el sitio web de LG adecuado para su país y ponerse en contacto con el soporte técnico de esa manera.

Traducción de Google.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Jenyk
      I would like to watch Formula 1 TV Pro on LG OLED55C9PLA, webOS 05.00.10.  No big success yet. The built-in browser does not support the full format, casting of the F1 TV app from Android mobile is unreliable and/or of lower quality. How do you watch F1 TV Pro on LG OLED TV?
    • By NANOCELL1
      I just purchased an LG 55" 75 NANOCELL T.V about 10 day's ago. out of the blue on day 8 when I would switch from HDMI 1 to Live T.V the T.V would show the T.V broadcast for about 1 second and then the T.V would turn off. so I I did the plug unplug then I messed with energy saving features timers so on so forth on the LG, but to no Avail could not get it to stop shutting off when I would switch Inputs.  so I am scratching my head??? I was to the point of returning the T.V to the place of purchase as I am still within the return period.  So I think Maybe it's a CEC/HDMI power function issue on my Shield T.V Pro.  "I am not sure if this is a random bug or not, and why I am posting this here." it may be an an LG and Shield T.V issue".  So any way the "THE FIX" what I did was go into settings on my Shield T.V Pro , select Device Preferences, then select display and sound, then select   Power control, I then ticked each option to off, and then reboot the Shield T.V and VIOLA!! no more issue with the input issue, I then went back into the  BOX and turned each one back on one at a time until I could find the one preference  that was causing the issue,  "it was the option sleep shield when T.V input changes" that was the culprit.!!!! I hope this helps anyone that has had this same issue!! keep it off it's not needed for most 
    • By News Reporter
      Boasting Accurate Color Reproduction and Outstanding HDR Performance,
      Newest Displays Are Ideal for Editing High-Resolution Images and Videos

SEOUL, Dec. 17, 2021 — LG Electronics (LG) is once again setting higher expectations for professional-grade display solutions with the announcement of its 2022 LG UltraFineTM OLED Pro monitors (models 32BP95E, 27BP95E). Delivering the advantages of OLED’s self-lit pixels to the desktop, the monitors provide the accurate color reproduction and superb HDR and SDR performance that professional visual effects artists, video editors and other creative industry roles demand.
      LG’s newest 32- and 27-inch OLED Pro models boast 4K UHD resolution (3,840 x 2,160) screens with 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio and 99 percent coverage of the DCI-P3 color space, making them suitable for even the most detailed digital projects. Both new displays offer independent pixel control for impressive color fidelity and contrast and because OLED displays do not require backlighting, these UltraFine monitors are free of the distracting halo effect, or blooming, common on many LCD displays.
      To ensure that these models display vibrant colors as intended under the conditions optimal for productivity, both OLED Pro monitors come with detachable self-calibration sensors and monitor hoods. When used with the supplied LG Calibration Studio software, the calibration sensor measures the light emitted from the display at times predetermined by the user and automatically makes the necessary adjustments to maintain a high degree of color accuracy and consistency. For even more color and image accuracy, the hood can be attached to prevent distracting reflections and glare from external light sources.
      Both UltraFine OLED Pro devices offer slim, elegant form factors and are light weight for easy relocation to different rooms and desks. The included stand attaches securely to the rear of the display with a simple one-click mechanism and offers adjustability for height, pivot and tilt without sacrificing stability or style.
      “Designed with creative professionals in mind, our new UltraFine OLED Pro monitors deliver sheer visual precision with stunning self-lit picture quality and reliable calibration,” said Seo Young-jae, senior vice president and head of the IT business unit of LG Electronics Business Solutions Company. “The incredible accuracy, wide color gamut and ability to faithfully reproduce both HDR and SDR content make these premium display solutions ideal for professional users working in the film and digital media industries.”
      The new LG UltraFine OLED Pro monitors will be available in key markets worldwide starting next month.
      Specifications:
      32BP95E 27BP95E Display Display OLED OLED Size 31.5-inch 27-inch Resolution 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) Color Gamut (Typ.) DCI-P3 99 percent
      Adobe RGB 99 percent DCI-P3 99 percent
      Adobe RGB 99 percent Contrast Ratio 1,000,000:1 1,000,000:1 HDR OLED Pixel Dimming HDR OLED Pixel Dimming HDR DisplayHDR 400 True Black DisplayHDR 400 True Black Response Time 1ms 1ms Calibration Self Calibration
      Yes, with LG Calibration Studio Yes, with LG Calibration Studio H/W Calibration Yes Yes Accessories Self Calibration Sensor Yes Yes Monitor Hood Yes Yes Connectivity Interface USB-C with Power Delivery 90W USB x1 Upstream
      x 3 Downstream
      HDMI
      Display Port x2
      USB-C with Power Delivery 90W
      USB x1 Upstreamx3 DownstreamHDMIDisplay Port x2  # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Rudish
      Is LG AI Picture Pro mode  available only for OLED TV?
    • By Pedro Arthur Ferreira Marangão
      Boa tarde,
      Estou tentando instalar um aplicativo desenvolvido por minha equipe de IOT em uma SMART TV LG, porem o formato do aplicativo não reconhece, existe algum formato padrão para aplicativos na LG SMART TV ?