Quantcast

Connect Magic Remote AN-MR3005 To PC with Bluetooth

Question

Hi guys
I have a Magic Remote AN-MR3005  
I wanted to plug it into my computer via Bluetooth and use it as a mouse
When connecting and pairing, I need the pairing code to enter the pin behind the control
But unfortunately, Bluetooth does not accept the code behind the control
Is there a way to do this?
And is it experimental?
Thank you all

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Paulct
      I just bought a lg b7 oled and have a problem. I dont subscribe to cable so I wont ever be using it on this tv. Every time I start the tv it loads the OS and the cable-less static comes on the screen and BLASTS through the speakers. The tiles for netflix, hulu, etc are at the bottom so I choose one of those. How do I stop the tv from defaulting to turning on the "tv" that clearly doesnt exist? Ive tried deleting the tile for live tv, and even moving it to the far right side but still every time I turn n the tv - static with the menu on the bottom. 
    • By derrrface
      Has anyone had any luck hooking up a Bluetooth dongle to their TV and having WebOS recognize it?  I'm about to buy a replacement BT dongle from Amazon for my laptop and wanted to see if any particular make/model worked for them. Thanks!
    • By bbourgau
      My NEW LG 4k UHD is suddenly showing a Factory Mode floating message on Power startup...
      All the information I've read (including LG online & TV documentation) DOESN'T mention this mode and how to restore User Mode...
      Is this really a Smart TV ??
    • By MagicR
      Hello,
      I unpaired the Magic Remote of my LG OLED 55B7 tv by pressing "Back+Recents" buttons on the remote, while it was off and not connected to a power outlet. The remote control blinked 3 times.
      Then I turned my tv on and the tv wasn't recognizing the remote, so by pressing the "Ok" button in the remote, the tv paired with it and displayed a message confirming it.
      My question is about the mechanism in all of this: since my tv was off, how did the tv itself forget the remote?
      Is the pairing process stored both in the tv and remote?
      Will there be some "left over" pairing stored in the tv related to the procedure while it was off?
      Many thanks.
    • By Francis torres
      Greetings good how can I install android applications on my tv and I need help with the soware for Latin America of my 49UK6400PLF