Quantcast

Not accepting WIFI password

Liliana

Question

My smart TV disconnected itself form WIFI and now it will not accept the password?! I bought it a few months ago and had been very happy with it except for the horrid voice that comes on with the volume.  WIFI is working fine so why does it tell me is the wrong password when it is actually correct?

Thank you in advance for any help oh and if anyone can also let me know how to remove the annoying voice it will also be appreciated!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By JayDee
      With so few apps available, I find the need to use the janky included browser. It's bad enough but having to type in my account AND password every time? I love that the apps I *can* download work great -- even when I'm at the end of my data plan and everything is hampered by the slower speed!
      You'd think something called "WebOS" would work with.. the web... a little more reliably. Let us download JioPages, OpenBrowser, SOMETHING that makes our TVs easier to use.
    • By makem
      I have a  LG OLED55C14LB WebOS TV in the same room as my xubuntu desktop computer and router.

I have installed Gnome Network Displays on the Linux PC and both machines are on the same 5G network.

When I connect the PC to the TV via WiFi the TV puts up a 'cancel' option and no option to connect. The Network display app only has an option to 'Return' which closes the connection.

If I do nothing and wait the connection times out and returns to the TV program. The TV is obviously waiting for permission to connect.

I cannot see any way to 'accept' the connection via the TV remote. Can anyone tell me how to accept the connection?
      In addition, is it possible to have the TV remember the WiFi password? Passwords are complex nowadays and it is a pain to keep having to input it. This make casting your desktop a chore.
    • By Bens
      Bonjour
      J'ai un problème avec le bouton activer/ désactiver le WiFi. Je mets bien le curseur de la télécommande dessus, je clique avec la roulette de la télécommande mais il ne se passe rien.
      Quelqu'un pour m' aider? 
      Merci
    • By Low Grade
      i thought of using my handphone to act as a remote control for the TV.............but it will only work with WiFi ??!!

i had BlueTooth still turned on..............TV is using LAN connection only.........and the phone can no longer control the TV (the phone can control the TV with WiFi on)............is this normal ?? 

many thanks in advance............
    • By Abdullah Salameh
      My LG SJ850V stopped finding any wifi network about a week ago. The software version is 6.10.30. I don't know the reason this could happen, as it was working perfectly fine a week ago.