Quantcast

Ridiculous "fireworks" showing on top off apps like Spotify

oledC9nz

When are we finally getting the option to turn off the ridiculous "fireworks" screensaver? I didn't spend thousands on a new TV to watch this screen every 2 minutes, and especially not when I am playing Spotify songs and can't see what songs are up next or even follow lyrics!

It's one thing to build features to prevent build-in, but another if they make using the TV properly a problem. Give us the ability to choose for ourselves if we want this protection or not, and don't force our hands please.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Yes, I can't agree with you anymore. So I change my way to play Spotify music on my TV. Not using the Spotify app but

link hidden, please login to view
with the help of and then transfer them to USB flash drive and plugin it into the USB port of my TV. After that, I will select a built-in media player to play Spotify songs on TV without using the Spotify app anymore. 

• 2 months later...

Sometimes, there will happen this problem. It is because that the unstable network connection or internal error of Spotify. But you can try to

link hidden, please login to view
and then directly play Spotify music by using the built-in media player instead of using Spotify. I guess that there will reduce the possibility of meeting this problem.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.