• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By boggy
      I have LG TV UF6800. TV is working well. The youtube app had worked well until a couple month ago. The yoyube hangs very often after playing advertisement. It also hangs after playing a long video (around 30 min). By "hangs" I mean it is still there, showing the youtube UI, but we cannot play any video. Just black, staying there forever.
      I am using wired network on the TV. 
      I tried updating app, nothing. I googled and tried unpluging power while watching...., no help. BTW the youtube (with the same user) works well on PC and iPad.
      If you think this is not LG's problem, please advise to whom I should contact.
      Bogang Tian
    • By Dinky
      Hi all
       is there a way to view content from my own channel in Youtube? Much of my own content has the ‘unlisted’ or ‘private’ attribute and will not appear in search results, so I need to be able to go to my own channel and sekect the video from there, but that seems not to be possible. Or is it?
    • By SimonW
      WebOS 05.20.15
      DNS over TLS active on router (Cloudfare), all apps (like Netflix, Prime Video & HBO Max etc) are working fine, but the Apple TV app times out (no network)
      Removed the app, installed it again, but still not network. Turned DNS over TLS off, Apple TV works fine.
      According to Apple it's a LG (WebOS) issue, the only requirements, they say, are "active internet connection" and "no VPN".
      Also tested with Apple TV on a Fire TV Stick (on same network) and there it's working fine wiht DoT.  Unfortunately Fire Stick is not 4K, so app on TV is preferred.
      Look to me issue is with the Apple TV app itselfs, but Apple says it's LG.
      Anyone got some suggestions?
    • By ReproDev
      link hidden, please login to view This guide should help you downgrade the software on your LG TV so you can get root if you've updated to 3.30.10 like I did.
      I've tried to include as much information as I can and there are 3 methods to choose from on the GitHub
      This has been tested and confirmed to downgrade on an LG 43 Inch TV 2021 Model - LG-43UP75006LF from Software Version 3.30.10 to 3.21.30 but should work on other LG TV models too with the relevant firmware for that TV.
      Hope this helps and let me know if you've tried it
    • By Mads
      Hello friends
      Has someone in this Forum had the same problem - and found a succesfuld solution?
      Best/Mads