Quantcast

Locking access to settings

Aenyee

Question

Hi everyone! I have LG 65UH950V (WebOS 3.0) and I want to lock access to settings. TV is set in a room where sometimes roommate is and she uses the it from time to time. I already locked all the apps, all the inputs exculed the satellite television, but I cannot find the option to lock access to settings... Is this possibile? 

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By majorusa
      Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:
      - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v
      - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB
      - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA
    • By Harald Dunkel
      According to the specs my OLED55BX9LB is supposed to run webos 5.0, but the firmware update claims 04.40.15 is the most recent version. How comes?

• By [email protected]
      I have a couple of LG OLEDs in shared spaces, with external speakers, one via optical and the other via analog jack (confusingly named headphones). Whenever bluetooth headphones are used and then disconnected, the TV reverts to "internal" terrible audio. For non-technical people this is permanent. Do I have to train everyone to select the device from the long list or can I set a default?

• By Shwuck
      I recently set up a new C1 and when I am running Apps like Prime video or Netflix, the damn channels app keeps turning itself on and interrupting what I’m watching. Any recommended fixes????
    • By ShiVam MishRa
      Please add feature to support view on playback speed 1.5x, 1.75x & 2x for all apps.
      Also, if possible give us chrome browser so that one can watch on browser with 2x playback speed support.